Raptor dual impressions - second batch

Buy the complete. Al parts are included and no need to buy something extra. I know that Jason is planing new wood decks. You can find them in the forum or enertions Instagram.

I will make fotos when Iā€™m home from work.

Ok I would love it if you could make me one with more rounded edges as the OEM one cuts into your hands and isnt comfortable to hold for long periods. Could you even etch in the name RAPTOR 1.0 to the top face across the handle. Now that would be cool, PM me how much. Looks so much better that handle im terms of funcrion.

Oh sorry I chose the wrongirls photo

See I just want a solid complete deck thatwpuod get me far and still be fastā€¦thanks Iā€™ll probably wait for now since itā€™s turning fall here in the US. So by the time I get the board, itā€™ll be snow on the ground. Do you think I should also by any additional parts with a complete? Thanks again

How hard was it to remove (Iā€™ve seen how easy to install) the Enertion pulley from the stock wheels? Did it require any tools to pry the fingers free as I think I heard a click when they get pushed inā€¦?

Hows thar new handle coming along. Have you has a chance to manufacture it yet.

The ā€œbetter to manufactureā€ design is done and I will make one between Christmas and new year. Looking forward

1 Like

Any video yet?