RedEmber Boards Club

I’ll be part of the club in a few months :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Literally my face on unboxing

image image image

25 Likes

Yup.

I feel the same way opening a package from Red Ember. No doubt.

7 Likes

that’s hot…that’s hot!!! My board is just about done curing, won’t be long for me as well.

1 Like

Thats pretty much how i feel when looking at anything @treenutter makes. Jaw-dropping stuff.

7 Likes

Anyone looking to get in the Redember club and doesn’t wanna wait.

3 Likes

Great deal.

3 Likes

Yeah, that really is a great buy! I wish someone would grab it and send it to me to sexify.

I just can’t scoop it up right now due to being swamped with other awesome projects!

5 Likes

So stoked to have one of these again… ironically the same deck! I’ll be building it up in a different manner from before, saving money to get some super reliable parts IMG_2808

13 Likes

@psychotiller do you make an enclosure for the bludgeon? (Please say no so I don’t spend money on these amazing decks…)

The Altar Wedge is a perfect fit. And you can get @Sender to skin it.

2 Likes

Oooo that’s sounds very nice… Thanks @mmaner

1 Like

Go with the altered wedge and get it skinned by sender its super sexy

This ones waiting for its bludgeon

2 Likes

Funny that you actually commented cause I’m basing my maybe build off of yours and @Sender ‘s

1 Like

If you need some help, just yell.

1 Like

Definitely will! Probably will start a pm in the next couple hours… hehehe

1 Like

@treenutter umm, I’m going to need my next board to have thermal sink capabilities and also have a neutral carbon foot print. Can you get on that? :joy:

8 Likes

Am I correct in understanding that there is no way to buy a RedEmber board without first creating an Instagram account?

2 Likes

No you are not correct, just ask Jamie @treenutter for the password to the website…

1 Like

Thx @DEEIF ! @Xtreme I sent ya a DM

1 Like