Relapse | BKB Tayto | Fatboy Nano Gear Drive | 10s2p 90c Graphene lipo Battery |

oh shit that’s almost my build. 10s3p VTC6, D140, Unity, dual 6364, still waiting for my nano drive :sob:

3 Likes

Hahha. Twinzes. I got this new bms that @hyperIon1 hooked it up up with. It’s sheilded and the wires come soldered on the bms. I add pics when I get home. But so far I love this bms

1 Like

ITS DONE!!! 20190104_182457 20190104_182413 20190104_182542

Not the cleanest build but its 10x better than my first duct tape build. lol I only got a chance to take it out for a quick ride before Atlanta wheater ruined my day. its been raining for the past 3 days.

Overall the ride was meh. mainly due to the acceleration but i imagine that is because im on 10s and 107mm wheels and also 170 kv motors. But this thing powered up every hill in my area no problem. I’m going to have to find steeper hills to test the limits.

The settings im using right now are as follows. Battery max. 85A Motor max (per motor) 40A Brake 45A

im gonna bump these up when i get the chance to ride next. And i will add videos when i ride next.

If you guys have any suggestions, let me know.

11 Likes

Hey man! Except for the alignment of the grip tape looks pretty good. How do you rate the batteries? What’s the overall weight of your board?

1 Like

Yeah, I tried really hard to align the grip tape properly but my adhd ass gave up with that 5 mins in. :joy:

As for the batteries I need to see what the sag is to have an opinion on them. I’m waiting for the metr update to be able to collect data. is there anything, in particular, you want me to test? I think their true discharge is probably in the range of 40-50c. But i have to test it. oh and the weight is probably 20+lbs let me check really quick.

Edit. checked the weight. its 21lbs excatly.

Thanks so much sir. Pretty heavy no? How is to carry around? Yeah I’d like to see after how many miles it starts to sag.

1 Like

yeah its pretty heavy. mainly because of the motors. it is what it is, i guess.

although worth mentioning is when i hold the board it doesn’t hit the ground so it makes it a little easier to carry.

1 Like

The griptape is triggering me so hard ><

3 Likes

Listen man. I don’t have the patience to do it properly. :joy: Shits gonna get dirty anyways. I might re grip later when I have more time.

3 Likes