Remotes, commercially available options

My other huge remote binds when I switch the receiver but the mini still doesn’t bind. So I don’t think it’s a vesc thing.

I will in the am tomorrow

There’s also a button on the mini you have to push when you turn it on. Binding plug in.

Here you see how to bind the mini remote.

That’s the video I followed. Once I get to the part where you turn on the remote and hold the bind button, the receiver keeps blinking. The remote goes solid but the receiver doesn’t. I’ve set up this remote a few times successfully but now it doesn’t want to bind. I did use the binding plug

Its compatible w the winning V2 receiver & winning V2 remote is compatible w nanox receiver

Awesome, thanks Are there any dropout issues with the winning v2 receiver with nano-x remote?

Don’t think so, this feature came in handy when my buddy forgot his winning v2 at home… had a spare nanox remote

Know anybody selling just the receivers? Am I crazy or are there none on eBay?

Sorry I recorded this vertical by accident.

does the cruise control function require a slave vesc? I have a mono drive and would really like to implement it in my build!

btw your firmware is the best!!

Already found a solution for this?

No, I bought another one

Does anyone have more information about the new enertion remote in development? I saw @Deodand posted briefly about it being in development and a photo of a prototype on reddit months ago.

No, but I hope it is heavier than the Nano x.

Nano-x is just a winning v2 reskin right? I ain’t paying a hundo for that! I did see their sale for around $30 so I figured they might be releasing their new remote soon™