[RUMOR] ABEC11 closes down company - gone for good?

A thing of the illustrious past. I would love to rock some bright pink wheels!

3 Likes

One guy on ebay has a set in stock. https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F233021902884

3 Likes

The eRumor mill is alive and well. My guess is somebody just bought a huge lot of sub par kegel cored wheels rapped in shitty urethane that they will soon try to run a parallel hype campaign right next to this thread.

What?! Yeah…Whatever

14 Likes

Haters gonna hate!

7 Likes

m68cb

14 Likes

The eRumor mill is alive and well. My guess is somebody just bought a huge lot of sub par kegel cored wheels rapped in shitty urethane that they will soon try to run a parallel hype campaign on right next to this thread.

?? Why you hating on Labeda thane firestarter?

9 Likes

Adding to the rumor mill:

I heard that they started thinking about adding heatsinks to trucks and the sound of an angry army of winged Australian lawyers was heard in the distance. They closed down in fear for their lives. RIP.

PS: I don’t know shit.

13 Likes

Because those hubs are weak and they break all the time. Lol

1 Like

You can’t be serious, To this day I have never even seen a broken kegel core. Why are you throwing so much shade?

6 Likes

please-dont-fight-memes-com-14922460

18 Likes

I’m being sarcastic brotha! Mostly in response to all the abec hating and false info lately. Did you miss all that? Or are you ok with that?

10 Likes

Yeah I guess I missed the part were peeps were hating on Abec, can you link that for me. It’s funny you forget that I used to be the only one around here urging people to use Abec instead of those crappy clone wheels.

Good to know you were just “joking”. Good one bro. You do have to admit it sounded an awful lot like your honest opinion. Labeda makes good thane and aend does too. You might be surprised that some wheel companies use both factories. No sense in bashing either one!

7 Likes

It’s all within the last 2 weeks. You’ll find it if you look for a few seconds. And I am being serious about the whining and euro bashing of abec.

6 Likes

We’re doing so great with likes :heart: … jus need to add more :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :joy:

7 Likes

:slight_smile: :wink: :slight_smile: :wink: :slight_smile: :wink: :slight_smile: :wink: :slight_smile: :wink: :tada:

1 Like

Guess we know now that it wasn’t just a rumor

2 Likes

Unless, it was

There’s been debate for years about Abec being out of business but wheels still seem to keep popping out. Unless we hear it from Chris himself or all of the wheels suddenly disappear my guess would be that they are still in business. What I do know based on the situation with Dave (Psychotiller) is that they are having a tough time at the moment.