Secret Santa 2017 (Completed)

Im in aswell!!

I’m in will do survey

I’m in for the family !

I’m in! Filled out the form.

Great idea @Youssless. Looks like the karma police found you.

Not to sound like a grinch… But sending random spare parts to others may not be very beneficial. What good is sending someone a spare 50mm motor, if they run dual 63’s? Or sending an enclosure to someone who already has one, and only needs one?

What if we made a wish list, and if you see that someone wants something you have, you can check their name (anonymously) and gift it to them. Just an idea.

4 Likes

I’m In. But then how do you know that another person didn’t send it already?

I agree. I have a mount, dual hub motors and remote to potentially give away, but someone might get it and just end up tossing it aside/away. I’m all for giving for need and cause, but would hate to see stuff wasted.

1 Like

Because their name has been checked.

Oh Yeah that does soung great I’m in…

1 Like

filled out the form. i’ve got some things in mind to give away :grin:

1 Like

I like it. But before giving my full name with my adress out on the internet. Who gets to see that survey? Better safe than sorry so that’s why I ask :slight_smile:

2 Likes

damn probably should’ve asked that first lol

if someone decides to come for me, it’s probably not worth it, ive got nothing that’s useful to anyone besides me :wink:

1 Like

I’m down sounds like a great idea

:smile: one mans trash another man’s treasure :stuck_out_tongue:

I mean… if you want a hot glue gun with a pencil shoved in it, take it lol

4 Likes

Nah man it’s cool. You keep it :smile:

1 Like

maybe that’s what I should give someone as their secret santa :thinking:

1 Like

4 Likes

Perhaps I could rejig the form so that people can put a wishlist together then? I’ll see if others can submit that question without having to redo their survey. Edit: I forgot I added a special request section, perhaps people can use this for items on their wishlist

@L3chef, as it stands, I’m the only one with access to information shared on the survey I’ll only pass on your information to someone with a certain amount of likes received and read time to hopefully weed out the weirdos. If you’re not happy/feel its too risky then I’d recommend you not take part as I wouldn’t want anything bad to happen to anyone here. There is always some risk with this I suppose and I won’t guarantee anything, I just hope to minimise it as best I can.

3 Likes

Thanks for clarifying :slight_smile:

1 Like