Secret Santa 2017 (Completed)

Lol. I can only afford to get you a charger for your phone. Hahaha

2 Likes

LOL this is so crazy im in.

I was thinking… @longhairedboy Watch him send out like a beast complete or something super crazy Also @psychotiller you have to do this…

1 Like

not quite… lol… but it will be a nice gift. I have no idea WTF to get anyone in my family, but i know EXACTLY what you clowns want. hehehe

10 Likes

Lol he’s gonna send a motor guys…

i’ll send your mom a motor.

8 Likes

ehhhh god…

1 Like

I’m in, have a few jewels I can choose from to send

1 Like

Hmmm should I give two 3s 5AH lipo packs or should I give someone wheels with abec 7 bearings hmmm

2 Likes

Hard to choose

you gonna send out @psychotiller’s mom?

4 Likes

In that case I’ll have to add myself to the list and match myself up with @longhairedboy.

5 Likes

I have so many parts laying around, I dont know what Ill send…maybe Ill just send cash and beer :slight_smile:

4 Likes

hookers and blow! for everybody! @mmaner 's treat!

7 Likes

hookers and blow! for everybody! @mmaner 's treat!

Bitcoin is up to 15k so there might be a shortage. :joy:

6 Likes

Your killing me smalls :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yea I had to get in on this just for the mystery. who can pass up an esk8 mystery box, especially from you addicts (regulars/leaders) :gift::boom::ribbon:

2 Likes

Filled in the form! I’ll pm you with my gifts ready to post to the lucky recipient! Bit hesitant to give out my address! If I find someone dressed up as santa in my kitchen on Christmas Eva best believe he’s catching an ass whoopin!!

3 Likes

I’ll be pissed if you send psycho parts back to me! I know you have a stash.

2 Likes

I was just thinking that. What the hell do we send you and LHB? and no,I’m not sending my mom.

7 Likes