Secret Santa 2017 (Completed)

Good point, I was thinking Monday. I’ll close the survey and PM the details of people’s matches. That way there’s still 12 days to have your gifts shipped. Or is that too late?

I’m in I have a few spare parts that I can give for chrismas ? Who wants an used raptor 1 Cf deck hehe

9 Likes

everyone ahahahah

This sounds like a great idea, hope it goes well for everyone. If it catches on then I’ll join in next year when I will have made some parts to give :slight_smile:

1 Like

Monday is a good deadline I think on Saturday I can try to convince or Friday which gives everyone time to ship by Monday

I’m in.

4 Likes

I did this last year on another forum for another hobby I have and it was fun. However I am new to the esk8 so I don’t have any spare parts yet. Next year I will be in it if this happens again as I’m looking at doing high performance bearings that have labyrinth seals grease like what is used in zealous bearings and German manufactured.

I do have a suggestion though if someone puts an enclosure on there wish list maybe put the dimensions of everything you would put in there so if they are sent a enclosure they can use it. Or if you ask for motors or mounts put 50xx or 63xx and what trucks you have. This way every gift can be used by the recipient

i’ll do it.

1 Like

That pulley is for the Dankster GTX model i’m working on. It features not only 18K gold pulleys but also platinum stranded belts, iridescent green paint with 18K gold flake, titanium motor housings and an enclosure hand sanded by only the most desirable young women in Spain who coo your name softly the entire time they seductively prepare your components. Other features include a retractable hooka and peizo-cooled beer holder.

11 Likes

Well fuck it. Christmas only happens once each year lol. Out of country is ok? I’m in Canada so… Signed up anyhow. Couldn’t find a spot to include what i have to give. Is that important? Sorry if all thus had been answered.

1 Like

Haha its all fine, you can PM me what you’d like to gift as I see people’s requests (if they have any) and it’ll make it easier to match you.

1 Like

Great idea, Im in :+1:t2:

1 Like

PNAVIDAD10

10% off on eBay for orders >30€ and PayPal. Might need to buy from Spanish eBay.

Just read it on a Telegram group (I get no commission or anything with this).

You can use it for the Secret Santa gift :slight_smile:

Sounds cool. A bit broke currently but if I can’t buy a gift I’ll build it. :wink:

Count me in ! Survey done.

1 Like

When you fill out the survey should you put what motors u are using like 63** and is there anything else u should say

Oh why the hell not. Let’s fucking go.

1 Like

What @PredatorBoards

Gonna join the secret santa. I’m up in my ears in secret santa shit, so I originally wasn’t gonna join this one for the sake of my wallet.

Lol 10char

Is this realistic?

7 Likes