[SELL] [AUSTRALIA] Focbox Unity - Unused

[SELL] [AUSTRALIA] Focbox Unity - Unused

Starting BID = $410 on ebay. Will not sell privately as I want buyer and seller protection from Ebay and Paypal.

Ebay Link - www.ebay.com.au/itm/303156703858

1 Like

E: I’m a dingus I thought you meant you didn’t believe PayPal offered seller peotection

Glws, I might post mine for sale as well soon

1 Like

haha all good. Yeah I do want Paypals seller protection. Don’t know how anyone could send something so expensive in the mail without it.

1 Like

Xt60 connection ok?

Does it come knee firmware upgrade?

1 Like

You have good radar …pop up everywhere

I’ll stick with my vesc6 thx …these are getting a bad rap at the moment

1 Like

yeah, i´m looking for the big brown G everywhere… :roll_eyes::joy:

2 Likes

Hey, I haven’t used this at all so it comes how it is out of the box. I’m assuming it would be fairly easy for you to upgrade though. You just need to plug it into a pc and download the update and install I would think like most things.

1 Like

How is the rep bad?? The Unity has been running flawlessly for me…

12s folks on the Unity thread have experienced cut outs and suffering bad injuries. My buddy joined that in DC also did on his Unity based LaCroix. He suffered a separated shoulder on Wisconsin Ave. Shit sucked. Has me a little worried to tell you the truth after my last crash. I will move the Unity to a 10s commuter build instead of my 12s emtb build.

1 Like

Oofff I wonder if it’s anything to do with the latest firmware. I’ve only used it on 12s with no issues but I haven’t updated the firmware in ages…

1 Like

According to them the “Fixed it with the lastest firmware update”

Oh I run sensorless too :3

You can sell it for much cheaper here and make more money as eBay charges 10%

2 Likes

Weird, buddy went down 3 days ago doing 34 mph. Regardless, I want a video from enertion showing me that it is ok to run at speed with their product. After busting the shit out the back of my head from a cut out (NOT RELATED TO UNITY), I am not trying to fly like fucking superman down the road. It is one thing if someone has speed wobbles, I can correct those. If there are people having cut outs, you got my full attention as I can’t prepare for a sudden jolt.

3 Likes

He’s done under in Australia

So there’s going to be a rush of cheap unity…

Fixed that for you…

and

I still find you :joy::rofl:

1 Like