Selling some eboards and electronics for a build

I love Metroboard. Ive had 4 different manufactured boards and metro is by far the best built and most reliable. After I sold my stealth I bought the micro slim model. They have a new more responsive remote now and last week Ilan the owner is releasing a new more powerful motor that will get you up to 24mph. He is offering it as a $150 upgrade to existing customers with the older motors. I have foot bindings on 29 inch micro slim for curb jumping and skate parks. Just hit 1000 miles on it with zero malfunctions. ( knock on wood) Also best customer service around.

1 Like

Cant find anything bad about them dam he should be a politician.i have to buy one

You still got them I live in Orlando

all of our politicians are bad here in dublin ireland just ordered 20 mile with 24mph mortor 41" stealth cant wait,i have a diy board but getting parts shipped to ireland is a pain,people in thw usa wont ship to here then gets held up in customs could take up to 8-9 weeks for parts to get here any way thanks for that its hard to find a bad review about metroboard and ilan is sound to deal with.:grin:

Iv consolidated to just 2 boards: the microslim metro and an offroad diy trampa. Mo boards mo problems.

very solid choices. A trampa is what is missing in my life :slight_smile:

You will love the stealth Metroboard Hornet90. The integrated lights are pretty dope as well. Lately Iv been into building an electric drift trike. Talk about fun as hell!

@fialamybalz What kind of trike build are you working on?

Hahah @Mobutusan I was just gonna ask lolā€¦

Etrike forum lol

1 Like

I started playing around with a 48v 500watt mototec drift trike which already was getting 22mph with 20 mile range. The stock hub motor burned out so i replaced it with a 1000 watt front hub wheel and switched the lead acid batteries to an ebike lithium battery pack. Now goes nearly 35 mph with little more range. Its too fast for the stock manufactured frame I believe so Im building another one from a flat-out trike kit. All the neighborhood dads want one now. lol

1 Like

lol All Iā€™m missing is frameā€¦ I want the foot pegs on the neck not on the front wheelā€¦and I have prob the same wattage hub wheel