Shipping Discussion

No man it’s totally my fuckin fualt when USPS does not gives me a receipt and they just take the package and dump it in a bag.

@Itsmedant Maybe you should read, ive alawys say this customer service is shit, just because post office is shit it does not mean that packages won’t get delivered, also just because I never had any issues it does not mean that it is not shit, I could say I never had any problem with alextech so does that mean that he is not shit?

It’s also my fualt that USPS tells me to put all my packages in the containers above, and that they don’t care to scan your packages even though their supposed to before shipping the packages off to the distribution center

I purchased my label from easy ship it’s like people are blind…, I clearly said I purchased my label online, post 55 if you can’t see

Went to my local precent instead of 88th Precinct, I Guess my local Precinct as helpful as the 88th Precinct

Unfortunately not last year I purchased a flat rate label at a USPS kiosk And then dropped it in the bin… this was actually for a return on a blown vesc for torque boards as well. needless to stay it got lost and they’re unable to reverse look up anything based on my credit card transaction number.

You can go to Home Depot make a purchase and then return an item just by swiping the credit card used… Home Depot has it together but USPS doesn’t? wtf

1 Like

I can’t claim to know their system, and Im not calling you a liar, but that sounds funny.

I would assume that they do log those sort of things, but only enable those of high status ( within the postage system) to view it. Unfortunately it’s probably one of those things where it’s ’ depending on the day’

I can’t understand why it’s not easily accessable :confused:

1 Like

thats what was pissing me off…im like i have a verifiable transaction number between you (usps) and my CC and youre telling me theres no system to take this transaction number and find me and fucking associated tracking number? or recall the actual transaction itself?

1 Like

These issues should be escalated to correct these issues for others in the future.

Once again, I know nothing of the systems, logistics or legal aspects of it, but it seems like it something that should be brought to court to settle once and for all. Maybe not for you, as your package might not be costly enough for the courts to care, but I wonder if they would care if the packages were more expensive/this happens more frequently

Hey guys, I just shipped a lacroix complete to someone but now it’s missing, I paid for the shipping online and then randomly threw it into a bin without getting any confirmation. Better call the cops!

Doesn’t that seem ridiculous to you @AlanZhou?

Grow up man, I know you are young but if you are going to be slinging around expensive parts, get a damn receipt, don’t buy it online, do it in person so the fault gets transferred to a federal employee.

It’s pretty simple how to make sure this doesn’t happen again. If I were the cops or the post office employees, I’d be laughing all the way to Idontgiveafuckville regarding your issue.

6 Likes

I followed the instructions of the USPS workers…

Yea, but it’s still your choice to do it that way.

For me, I don’t trust anyone, I know there are multiple ways to do things, I’m going to go with the one that gives me the most protection.

Start thinking about stuff like that, life is only going to get more complicated and harder for you if you don’t.

3 Likes

I’m not old enough to ship in person yet

I dont really understand what you mean by this and the ‘too young to use a CC’ comment

Why is there an age restriction? Is there one? No offense but I doubt it o_O

Its shipping a package, not buying drinks… :thinking:

But you’re old enough to afford $700 products?

Be smart.

5 Likes

You have to be 18 or older and ID present

IDK what rules you go by, but I always mailed stuff at the USPS as a kid and asked for receipts, every damn year I brought in Christmas gifts to send overseas. My parents are both handicapped so I do a lot for them while they sat in the car.

If you have a paid label, you can still get in line, hand it over to the person behind the counter and ask for a receipt. They scan, push a button and normally circle the tracking number

8 Likes

I also dropped 1 billion dollars in that bin and I have a record for purchasing the shipping label. Now it’s missing and I need it back from usps.

4 Likes

It’s a fairly new rule implemented in 2018

so with a PAID label, you have to provide an ID to get a receipt?!?!? If that’s the case just stop buying or selling stuff. This is nuts!

Paying with a credit card and needing ID verification is understandable, but it’s already paid

Well that’s different

No I was talking about shipping at the post office

Then my point is still valid. Pay of it online, then go stand in line and get a receipt next time. Or every time if it’s valuable

1 Like