Shredlights đź’ˇ - What features would you like to see in the future? What would make them better?

Now that most of you have received your new Shredlights…

What features do you wanna see next? How could they make them better?

Post below with your two cents…

GO! Go! GO!

1 Like

A rf switch, because i’m flazy

1 Like

I bought a set for one of my (human-powered) skateboards

These are really convenient and easy to install. But when you think about, they don’t really make sense for an electric board. You are literally riding on top of a giant battery, and now you’ve just added 2 (or 4) more batteries. So you’ve got to charge 3-5 batteries, instead of one. Replace the individual batteries with a voltage regulator, and then add a convenient method of wiring them (like inline XT-90 connectors)

2 Likes

WHAT!!! I hope you’re talking about a board with tiny human inside each wheel… or it doesn’t make sense. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Didn’t buy any, but I think a switch to control them remotely would be cool.

1 Like

Bro…you’re like from Mars sometimes lol

2 Likes

I’m still laughing :joy::joy::joy::joy:

Still waiting but I’ll let you know, I’m just excited to be lit up, front to back! (Excited buyer) :laughing::metal:🖒

1 Like

Yeah, still haven’t received mine. I’ll be sure to leave my thoughts below.

1 Like

More color flashing for seizure riding ?

1 Like

I think it might be cool if they made a super tiny remote switch that was adhesive and could attach to your eskate remote to turn them on and off remotely. That way you wouldn’t have to mess with doing it through your existing receiver or anything like that.

Integrate into deck build more, use esk8 battery, tie into RF remote, turn signals, brake lights when you brake, RF bright/dimmers, etc.

And of course tie into @Michaelinvegas LED vanity light strips!!!

Any other modes?

I think some flashing or something

Also…why have it brighter? Heheheh