SK3's Big Size Motor Group Buy CLOSED END ✌👍👍

Ok my bad I wanted the 6354 260kv motors. Not the other ones I wanted to get 2 of these

@wmj259 How long do you think it’ll take to ship? I might be up for a 260Kv

I believe the turnaround is 20 days.

is this US exclusive ?

I am trying to do that, if however your in a different country, I can ask them to ship directly to you ( not guaranteed)

I am be located in Germany, Europe. Would be in for one if it works !

I will have to wait a few more days as the salesperson hasn’t responded to some of my questions. Will keep you guys updated.

1 Like

Have you got an updated price on the silicone wires and key way yet

Yes, silicone wire and keyways is included in price. I am just waiting for answers to little questions.

With keyway and silicone. I’m up for 4 6374, 2 149kv and 192kv.

1 Like

Wow, cool deal you’ve made! I think I would be in for some motors like this (with keyway and silicon wires) sometime in the future… So I do hope you keep ordering more or someone else takes the lead after this group buy!

Though, Im also from europe, so that might pose a problem… but perhaps you get this sorted out, as one user here wanted to ship to germany, where he lives…

btw, nice touch :smiley:

1 Like

Wait, When were the sensors added? :no_mouth:

That’s what I’m in for can’t wait let me know when we need to make payment

Last night.

Nice can I still do so?

Your in it.

Any info if shipping to Germany is possible ? If not I’ll participate in the EU group buy for a motor

Seems like a common complaint about the SK3 motors is that their shafts are short. Could they provide longer shafts, as they did for the Trampa-branded motors they supplied?

If so, I’d buy a 6374 149kv.

1 Like