SNOW MACHINE | Trampa Holy Pro | Dual trampa 136Kv | Dual VESCX

I wouldn’t recommend metal zip ties on bicycle tires… unless I am missing the context

1 Like

No, I think context should be the same between mtb and bicycle tire. Why not use steel zip tie? Will it cut into the rubber?

Bike tires have air tube in them, chains for the mtb tires don’t cut into the tire.

Mountain board also have tube in them :wink:

Even more worse if you use metal zip ties

Ya i totally understand. But the MTB tires have rims and spoke on them so I would assume the metal zip ties wouldn’t touch the tub. But to be safe though I’m going to try one on and put some pressure on it to see if theres a chance it’ll bypass the rims and cut into the tube. Thanks for the heads up!

Which BMS are you using?

At the moment no bms, got lazy and wanted to ride asap.

But i’ll be using a small 10s bms that i had laying around for a while

I’m looking to buy a Trampa Board, but don’t understand how the buying process works. I selected E-MTB HOLYPRO deck with VERTIGO Trucks 8 inch SUPERSTAR Wheels Ratchet Bindings TWIN Side Motor Mount & Motor - 685e Gunmetal (685e GUNMETAL E-MTB VERTIGO SUPERSTAR TWIN Side Motor Mount), but don’t see any information about a controller, battery, or charger coming with the board. I just wanted to know if any of you have bought a complete electric board from Trampa? If you have or know people that have I wanted to know if I need to buy more things in addition to the stuff from Trampa, and how your experience was with Trampa?

For now trampa don’t sell those, they just sell a board with motor on them… If your interest a pre build trampa @barajabali is the man to go.

2 Likes

I so VERY much would like to do an all the way around track drive. Please tell me where I can get the tracked drivetrain parts.

New hardware has arrived, time to say goodbye to the “standoff abortion” motor mounts!

7 Likes

I was wondering why one of my focbox’s would shutdown when the wheel was in a certain position when the sensors were plugged…

Turns out the “fan” of the motor was rubbing on the sensor pins… these motors are a total bitch to open up

2 Likes

I have a trampa with trampa mounts and motors. I think they are too complex and difficult to deal with. How do you feel about the new ones?

I love the new inner gear drive train, easy setup, quick adjustment. The original mounts are just horrendous to work with.

I just need to get new motors for this build, those are also iffy to say the least.