SOLD: Kaly.NYC Gear Drive for Trampa w/ SK8 6374 192kv Motors & Evolve Tires

$700

Includes: 1 Trampa Vertigo Truck 1 Kaly 4:1 Direct Gear Drive with custom CNC hangar 2 Motors (Turnigy SK8 6374 192kv) 4 Evolve Tires (medium wear) 4 Evolve inner tubes (medium wear)

IMG_1640

IMG_1641

6 Likes

Cost for shipping to Belgium?

1 Like

PM me your shipping address, I’ll figure out postage on Monday

Mikey no Likey?

4 Likes

Nah, just want to build something new

3 Likes

heard the @Kaly gear drive last weekend. shit is silent. i need to hop on one and give it a go…for science.

4 Likes

If @pjotr47 desides to pass I might be interested, also in belgium!

Ough that looks nice man.

hope it sells quick.

2 Likes

Shipping to BE is 70dollar :wink:

1 Like

I’ve got a 3DServisas 1:3 direct drive, trampa hanger, and trampa hubs I’d trade. 1mi on drive, medium wear tires. Trade?

Why do you want to trade it? :slight_smile: Was thinking of buying the direct drive form 3DServisas

1 Like

I’ll go and dig up a pic. Basically looking for something quieter. Maybe I needed to fine tune the meshing better.

1 Like

Yeah, the Kaly is much better. A bunch of guys in new york that bought the one from 3d servisas are now running the kaly system – I think that says a lot.

I’m starting a new build soon. So this one has to go to make room. I’m also open to selling the deck and enclosure.

1 Like

SOLD!

@moderators please close this thread

appreciated!

1 Like

no doubt! sending it out 10AM tomorrow.

1 Like

I dunno if it’s just because I got the first gen gear drive system from Ernesto but mine is louder than all my belt drive boards put together… Did he switch to helical or something?

1 Like

Check the lubrication, maybe add more

There’s quite a bit of lubrication… the entire compartment is full of grease… Is this enough grease?

IMG_3058

2 Likes

No, it needs to be fully packed. Apply more with the syringe through the lubrication port while it is closed.

1 Like