[ SOLD OUT ] Yardsale

TSG pass helmet is sold, but we can sort the rest out in PM

1 Like

how much ply is that trampa deck and would you part it out and sell only the deck?

1 Like

See the sheet (updated it now)

Base board (trucks, wheels, motor mount, motor 136kV, deck) TRAMPA ULTIMATE HOLYPRO URBAN Carver 14 ply, 13 tooth, Mini ULTIMATE Titanium Spring Trucks & 7 inch SUPERSTARS Wheels

I want to avoid parting that package out

1 Like

@egzplicit @monkey32 @hexakopter @XIII @xsynatic Your orders are scheduled to ship tomorrow!

3 Likes

Do you have photos of TSG slide gloves? :thinking:

Yes, but I’m actually considering making “combo packages” with the TSG items so I don’t have to deal with many small shipments.

Are you interested in more items?

My friend is only interested in the slide gloves as he’s doing downhill. If it is not possible, then he skips. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hiya guys!

All shipments mentioned yesterday went out today!

Scheduled for going out tomorrow: @mikedv and @Halbj613

3 Likes

THank you very much

battery issues with senders

Will look into it. Received instructions from company to ship that way. More details in PM

@Halbj613 @mikedv Your stuff went out today!

@monkey32 Still awaiting info on the UPS claim from the packaging service. Will keep you updated in PM instead of this thread as of now.

Have a great weekend everyone, there’s still some good stuff left if anyone’s interested :slight_smile: :money_with_wings: :moneybag:

1 Like

Hi have You avalible anti-spark switch? I will buy one.

1 Like

Sorry, gone!

Status is available in the google sheet, if you crack my code you can see what’s still left :slight_smile: Let me know if it’s too hard to understand.

Thanx. Checked All. And nothing interested for me yet. Have a nice day and enjoy Your family!

The Metr Module arrived in all its glory. Thank you!

1 Like

Anti spark switches received today. Thanks mate :wink:

1 Like

Now that all previous orders are out the door and most/many have started arriving I want to start spamming you guys about the final items. The colored items have separate spec. sheets

Prices are negotiable, let me know if you are interested and we can discuss.

1 Like

Forgot to mention, added some discount!

What exactly is included in the vtc6 battery kit

Link??

1 Like