[ SOLD OUT ] Yardsale

@AgileCow Can you PM me a copy paste of that document? I’m unable to open it after multiple triesScreenshot_20190723-212959_Drive

1 Like

Hey Shua, It’s battery + charger.

1 Like

Done and done… Weird with the link… Problems for anyone else?

1 Like

Just in case anyone has the same problems as @Flasher has.

Here’s a “manual list” of what’s left:

1100 € - TRAMPA ULTIMATE HOLYPRO URBAN Carver 14 ply, 13 tooth, Mini ULTIMATE Titanium Spring Trucks & 7 inch SUPERSTARS Wheels, Urban conversion, Extra motor mount (and motors 136kV), Extra goodies (extra belts, storage pouch, straps etc.), Extra Tires IMG_1427

450€ Fatboy “direct drive” package -FatBoy Mini Drive Train 1:3 for TorqueBoards 218mm Trucks, 2X 6374 190KV Sensored motors, Fatboy hubs, Trampa Urban Treads, TorqueBoards 218mm trucks IMG_1435

220€ eSk8.de Li-Ion Akku Kit: Sony Konion VTC6 10s/5p, 15.8AH (incl. quick charger)

Assorted protection gear:

Item Price (€)
TSG Knee-Shinguard Blend A in black (size XL) 25
TSG Handprotection Worker Slide Glove AD in black (size L) 15
TSG Crashpants D30 in black-orange (size L) 20
TSG Backprotectors Backbone Trailfox in black (size XL) 90
TSG “guest pads” and helmet (for when your buddies want to try the boards, size L) 40
Motocross pants + shirt + gloves (size L) 20
Motocross helmet Shark (size 57-58) 35

As in isn’t it a fully assembled battery or just the kit for one

1 Like

It is fully assembled by Attila (@esk8) and includes the standard components offered by him and a quick charger. IMG_1448%20(1)

1 Like

@AgileCow I’m really interested in the Fatboy Gear Drive package for my first build. Can’t send you a PM since I’m new here…

1 Like

First of all, welcome to the community! 2nd: PM sent :slight_smile:

Know I’m getting in over my head here but how many cycles on the battery? Bms? Meter of charge?

None. Never used. Tested the charger and discharging but no more

Don’t understand the two other questions. The bus is also unused.

Meter of charge? Voltage meter? It’s not in the package, I recommend you buy something that fits with intended ESCs or anti spark switch or just go with something that fits your build

@monkey32 Or wait… Did I misunderstand your question and you are referring to the esk8.de battery and not the flex battery you ordered?

Ok guys! I really want to get rid of the last items on the list.

We have:

• 1x Trampa Urban carver setup, with all the mechanical parts you need for a pneumatic dual drive (incl. motors) setup, a single drive street conversion, extra tires, belts, muck off bag is included (see list for full details)
  • 1x esk8.de 10s5p Sony Konion VTC6 with quick charger
  • 1x TSG protection set (large). I will wrap up all the TSG protection if you give me a decent offer on it. I’d rather sell it than have it sit here and collect dust
  • 1x Winning min remote

Let’s get this stuff sold! :slight_smile: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1IaorD-vzlTTTnyCYFNA-142XuMmQQDfOz6sAZQyEc0Y/edit?usp=sharing

How much do you want for the protection set

And the battery

1 Like

PM (10char)

Yeah sorry, on the esk8.de battery how many charge cycles? Does the battery have a BMS built it (i looked for this model on the esk8.de site and couldnt find it) ? Does the battery have a switch or a voltage meter, or an antispark/fuse?

TBH, I don’t know if Attila has upgraded the build since I bought it, but here it goes:

It’s basically this model, but mine does not have an integrated on/off:

• It has around 10 charge cycles on it
  • It has a charge BMS
  • There is a charging port that I made detachable
  • It has industrial velcro “male” mounted on the bottom to fasten it
  • There is no voltage meter included, you can just get any voltage meter for a 10s system
  • Charger included

And VTC 6 cells?

1 Like

Correct! (10 char)