Someone is using Marketing Bots for Enertion

I think you missed his point. He could if he wanted to that means he won’t and never would

1 Like

I didn’t actually do any smearing of anything, I simply made a video of a real product that was in hand, used a thermometer to record temperatures & a timer to record speeds. That story told itself & was as objective as i could possibly make it. It also showed jacobs urethane slipping too. it was unbiased.

I am happy for you to talk about the raptor 2, good or bad, but you need to do it when you have product in hand or someone elses data, you (others) need to do some real world tests and can then share your thoughts based on real world facts.

This is how this forum should be for every product. we should always be critical & scientific, but we must have some evidence to back it up otherwise it sounds like you are just and angry scared competitor with a hidden agenda.

I don’t own the users, I own the forum, i own the domain, I am responsible for the infrastructure required to operate the forum. The users can leave when they want.

the truth is i could spam if i wanted to but i don’t. I could have my employees coming onto the forum to delete negative comments but i don’t. I could ban my competitors from having access but i don’t. I could sell this forum to a “business” that could pay me lots of money & convert it into an advertising platform but i don’t.

This forum is for the community, i value the community & I have never & i will never do anything to deceive the users.

2 Likes

does anyone have anything else to say?

I will close this thread in an hour.

Honestly, the whole reason I ever mention anything was to raise attention to what I thought would be flaws, so that everyone would have a better board.

I don’t want to argue about that video, but whether intentional or not, the message people had coming way from that video was that Hummies were far worse than Jacobs, which I don’t understand, since a slipping rubber in my mind automatically disqualifies a motor. The real strength of Hummies motors was their top speed, and that part was edited out due to Jacobs slipping. Their was very little discussion about the rubbers of Jacobs slipping, and most of the discussion was about Hummies heat. I don’t know if you intended to be biased, but it seemed like their was some sort of bias in the conversation (maybe just subconsciously?) in the video (even in your tone, you seemed excited when their was a lot of heat. I know if I were testing motors and one got too hot, I’d be disappointed, but you sounded excited).

The heat is an issue, and as I stated before, the real solution with his motors are to do 4wd. Most heat issues go away with 4wd, and while not ideal, they cost less than half of the bigger motors, so your only spending a bit more on esc’s.

Anyways, it is what it is, I’ll spend my time being constructive for now instead of being destructive. I wish you the best in your endeavor.

Just one thing: Thank you for everything you do.

This is very insulting and rude. We should not have to thank you for not spamming, or not selling, or freedom of speech, even from competitors. I thought that you were grateful for all of us, expanding the community, inspiring more builders and riders. But in the recent posts that you have made, it seems like you always want us to be praising this forum. I firmly believe that this forum is great, and that most, if not all, of the moderators are wonderful and do a great job. But, no offense, I feel that in these types of posts that you make you are in a way abusing your power.

1 Like

Please close the thread. Thanks onloop.

1 Like