Sowdal blows goats

You’re vulgar comments are what got your threads shut down.

2 Likes

are you not reading what I’m responding to?

I am.

I’m impressed you got through a comment without name calling

4 Likes

I’ve been gone for 3 hours and this is what happens? I always miss the fun threads :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

I guess you’re easily impressed.

My dad could totally beat up your dad.

11 Likes

Much impressed. So skateboard. Wow

1 Like

yes 51 will be 52 soon. how old are you. what was your first skateboard like do you still own it?

I love that after all this you’re still yet to bother responding to his schoolyard insults and name calling. Good man @drone001 . Better than I

4 Likes

4 Likes

I found a real skateboard image You mean this right?

5 Likes

Real since day one.

I actually had a Real deck as my first new from the skate shop, not just a hand me down deck when i was like 8 or 9

2 Likes

3 Likes

he was just mad he couldn’t afford this hobby outside of a plank and some independent trucks

1 Like

yeah…thx bruh. I just refuse to bring that hate into our community…the world is watching esk8 right now.

2 Likes

my first board was a DIY a 2 x 4 with metal skate wheels. :grinning:

2 Likes

image image

5 Likes

That’s exactly what I’m talking about baby… keep it raw. If you’re eboard has headlights, tail lights, a horn and neon lighting underneath and you go out in public with your knee pads and extra thick helmets YOU EMBARRASS SKATEBOARDING. you happy skunk? No vulgarity.

Easy to say when your board only goes 18mph.

Some of our boards go 40+

There’s always someone thats gonna say “that’s not real skateboarding”. Every time people find a mew way to skate. It’s fucking retarded… get over yourself. You’re not some skate god.

7 Likes

2 Likes