Space cell pro 4... horrible range

im 160 lbs and the riding environment is mostly flat, save for a few hills that arent large at all. I always push to start as well.

Im hoping thats the case…

no, unfortunately i dont :C

i live in sf with hills everywhere and tons of wind and i get 16 miles

i really dont think that that should be the case though. it advertised 40km of range… 40/5 = 8 8 *3 = 24

I expect more range and anything less in just plain deceit. Its a shame i cant do anything about this.

also @Jinra and @willpark16 when i choose to select the voltage of the cells it shows 42.0… wouldnt that mean that all are connected and functioning?

really… x.x i must have gotten cucked big time

Jinra you’re a featherweight?

Not necessarily that just means all the series joints are connected it’s possible u have loose parallel ones

I’m 180. Thanks for making me feel fat :cry:

1 Like

hahahah sorry my brother. I’m a 170 myself and please share your VESC setup! 16 miles is GREAT efficiency!

1 Like

16/36, 97mm wheels. Hybrid BLDC with 7000 sensorless erpm

motor max 80 motor min -70 battery max 40 battery min -8 max current ramp step .1

These are per vesc

1 Like

You only get 8-12miles from a 4p? You may want to check your settings and battery connections that is very low even with hub motors, my single get roughly 30 and my friends dual hummies with a pro 3 get 10-15

1 Like

so what are my options for fixing my issues… :C

check every spot weld joint on the pack to make sure they’re still firmly attached to the cell

Ahhh crap I got confused with the Spacecell Pro batteries. I got a a Spacecell PRO 3 10S3P! Apologies everybody! I don’t have hub motors and don’t plan on getting into them anytime soon either! Thanks for the settings @Jinra !

np just keep in mind they’re 4p settings, not for 3p

Lemme know if they all turn up clean

Maybe he should try watt control mode? Idk, I never got more than 6 miles from my space cell 3…

Haha Luke, you’ve gotten like awful range with every pack you’ve had.

its a little crazy… isnt it?

how do i check the connections? i have to lift up the black thing but what do i look for