SPACE cell PRO4

Sorry, I can’t tell you dates, days, or time because i don’t know…I suppose i could make something up, but i prefer to be honest… they will arrive i just don’t know when.

based on logic, It should arrive in the US any day now, shipping batteries from country to country is really complex these days, i have explained the process many times. It just takes time. It involves many middle men… it’s a slow & annoying process…

As enertion grows bigger we will start shipping via sea freight, but we are just a bit too small to do that at the moment.

1 Like

How long until you will offer a modular space cell?

You mentioned it in another thread, you supply all the connections, we supply the batteries.

its just a concept at the moment, might not even be feasible.

You said anyday last week :frowning:

you want me to make up a date?

I’ve always wanted to date an austrilian. Yes please. Meet me in toronto and bring a space 4 wit you :’)

2 Likes

For anyone wanting some new info, here’s a response I just got back from Enertion Support (I live right next to San Francisco):

So at least we know they arrived at their distributor in the states. How long it takes for them to send it to NorCal I have no idea haha

4 Likes

same same. I remember them saying shipping to canada is 7-10 days.Hopefully thats accurate!

Hey nice! I’m in South San Francisco, waiting for my SCP4 as well :slight_smile:

Oh sick! Let’s meet up when I have an operational board haha

1 Like

Sure! I’m supposed to meet with @Hummie once my board is done. I’ll reach out then.

2 Likes

Does anyone know where the SpaceCell shipped from??? I just got a UPS notice that a package was shipped to me! I think it is my SC4!!

1 Like

from longhair boy i believe

Should be Macro fab inc in Texas

Don’t get my hopes up :stuck_out_tongue:

This shipment is from Indiana so must not be it.

So today should be the day for NA shipments… Anyone got a tracking #?

1 Like

Not yet :frowning:

Anyone yet? Or at least changed order status?

Nothing… I emailed them to see what is going on. Just waiting for a response.

3 Likes