SPACE cell PRO4

Mine has said “awaiting shipment” since I purchased it in June. I’m in Cali, USA

Has anyone heard anything?

One of these days…

12 Likes

Who wants to bug Enertion? I think I have enough that they’ll start to hate me…

2 Likes

Same lmao…

2 Likes

Hopefully soon :frowning:

I’m in Canada and I’ve pretty much given up hope of seeing it before August

I emailed them and they gave me a generic response:

Hi Blake,

Thank you for your valued inquiry.

We are currently working hard shipping out orders. All outstanding orders will have been shipped by the end of the month. You will receive tracking information as soon as your order has been shipped.

We are sorry we can not give you more detailed information at this time.

Regards, The Enertion Team

I’m assuming they’re busy catching up on orders, so they don’t have much time for emails.

Has anyone gotten an update on the pro4s? @longhairedboy maybe you could provide us with some information? :frowning:

The answer I got was like: “The Pro4 batteries are currently in transit to our USA distributor. As soon as they have shipped it out, you will receive tracking information for it.”

btw I live in Australia so… still waiting lol.

So I Should have my tracking number by the 26th, my vescs are on there way!

Jul 13, 11:27 AEST

Thank you for your valued order Your VESCs should be sent in the next few days. As for your battery, all batteries for US/Canadian customers have been shipped to our US agent but there have been some delays with chargers to go with them. You shall receive a tracking number for your battery within 10 business days. Regards, Enertion Support

2 Likes

Do you know how many days it takes to ship into toronto?

You got that email on July 13th? Order number?

Got the email on the 13th

Now why was it so hard for Jason to just tell us that rather than saying “In Transit” the whole time. Now I feel better about the Spacecell Pro 4 's

I know eh, felt like we should all know. Sorry it took so long to post…

i feel no better. I wonder if i could ask him to just ship out the battery and refund whatever the charge cost coz i can easily go buy my own …

Well if they are right about that email, we should get our tracking numbers Monday or Tuesday

with enertion’s track record, i highly doubt it.

1 Like

Well right now it’s out of Enertion’s hands. It’s in the hands of the US company in Texas, so we’ll see how good they are about getting them out.