Spiral Bevel Gears Gearbox

For a dual setup correct? Or each?

I am sorry that I did not explain clearly. It will sell around 200usd for one

1 Like

All good. Thank you for answering questions

1 Like

I am testing some km on the road today and everything is going very well but I forgot to bring my GOPRO :tired_face::tired_face: (photo taken before the test) Maybe I should try to use the dual 6374 and TB218 trucks Anyone using the TB218 trucks?

IMG_5682

4 Likes

I reckon a vast majority of street builds using two motors have to be using TB218

1 Like

I think people want to know how dual 6374’s would work on the Caliber trucks with your setup since it seems it’s a different way of making this fit.

4 Likes

I think I should buy and try to install it

I’m up to see dual 6374 on 10" Calibers!

2 Likes

Estimated to install dual 6374 %E6%9C%AA%E5%91%BD%E5%90%8D

14 Likes

Reverse mount them and they’ll look like rocket boosters holy shit!

Can it be reverse mounted that’s the thing?

11 Likes

Caliber still king

2 Likes

Well, on the last picture, the truck is mounted backward, so I guess it could !

1 Like

Good spot haha

1 Like

Of course you can easily change direction. You only need to change the mounting direction of the aluminum ring.

5 Likes

Thank you for sharing your poll.I forgot that I participated in this poll.:sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

I will complete the test this week and I am looking for a tester.

3 Likes

@longhairedboy if he has time. He’d beat the hell out of them and there’s a remote chance he’ll street face for our enjoyment?

3 Likes

How can i sign up to test? I ride about 15 miles a day with hills and some rough patches, Im using Ronin trucks atm but have spare Paris, Caliber clones, and Randal trucks I can use…Im in LA by Venice Beach

1 Like

What kind of tester are you looking for?

Sorry, but I only have one gearbox so the test requires a single motor drive

1 Like