I haven’t really put time into thinking of a good name, so Spuderoo(Spud-err-ouu) will have to do.
- Deck - Senderized Spud (@Sender )
- Battery - 10s2p Samsung 30q (@hyperIon2 (I believe it was you who built it? )
- VESCs - Maytech Super VESCs 50a (@hyperIon1)
- Motors - Predator Board Dual Hubs (@Bobby)
- Enclosure - Spud Single Stack (@Eboosted)
- Remote - Nano-x (@hyperIon1)
I’m writing this up after a 3 or 4 mile cruise, and I can’t wait to get back on and keep riding!!! I love this thing!
Admittedly, with my clowny-ass feet, the Spud feels a little on the thin side. I think that’s just me coming from boards like the Evo, and Kiss of Death, which aren’t nearly as concave.
On the upside though, this board is surprisingly powerful for 10a batt max on each vesc, it climbs the hills I need it to, and does so with ease
A final thank you to everyone who helped collaborate on this project, I really do mean it when I say that this wouldn’t have happened without you guys. Thank you.