Squishy PSA, wish him well

@squishy654

Best of wishes my dude.

received_1428832113923039

32 Likes

Get well soon @squishy654 :cry:

6 Likes

That is really sad to hear, he’s been a great member of the community - got a link to the gofundme mentioned in the above FB post?

2 Likes

I know it’s a long road to recovery in these situations. If anyone can do it he can.

5 Likes

Hey @Deckoz could you post this to the top, thx.

https://www.gofundme.com/70zqxtc?fbclid=IwAR0fbChirDZf1u0a37SMzU7ZYeeGOatKBdG4K2XOOuUIZZoc8f4JCoZZ1NU

7 Likes

This happened quite some time ago now, is there any updates on his condition? I hope he’s okay.

3 Likes

The Costs and How You Can Help As Sean is currently still in ICU, we have no idea when he will be out of the hospital and into rehab. Rehab itself will be a very long road.

Sean will get some money from disability through his job with the State of California. However, we are asking for your help in covering the cost of his rental home for a few months. All of our family lives out of town and it will give us a place to stay in Sacramento while taking care of Sean, and we will not have to worry about what to do with Sean’s household things until a later date. We will be able to focus solely on Sean’s recovery if we can get the rent taken care of. Medical bills, once they come in, will surely start adding up fast. And of course, there will be miscellaneous bills we haven’t even thought of yet.

We’re asking for your help during this extremely difficult and life altering time in Sean’s life. Even if you cannot donate, please share this request with someone Sean knew or anyone you think might be interested in helping.

Thank you and we will update this page when we have new information on Sean’s recovery.

1 Like

“Massive” stroke. Damn that’s a long road ahead of him. His poor family :tired_face::cry::sob:

4 Likes

Damn. So sorry to read about this… @squishy654 fight on brother!

4 Likes

Wishing you a fucking successful road of recovery @squishy654 All the best, mate

2 Likes

best whishes @squishy654 hope you get well

1 Like

Best wishes for you @squishy654!

1 Like

Get well soon brother. Prayers from me and my family @squishy654

1 Like

Recover quick @squishy654!

2 Likes

Best wishes @squishy654

1 Like

You will make it @squishy654. I don’t know you like some but I respect you for all that you have done for your family and community.

2 Likes

I’ve followed this a little bit since initially hearing about it. Despite being a massive stroke he’s doing quite well. I’ve read that he’s able to slightly move his left side and can blink / look around. Considering it’s been such a short time since the stroke I’ve no doubt he can have good recovery. Therapy is going to make or break it. Best wishes to him and his family.

6 Likes

Best wishes @squishy654 sending positive healing vibes your way

2 Likes

Best wishes @squishy654

Heal up soon man

2 Likes