Steez Remote Group Buy

@Luke Not sure how its only 13% different for you, this is £50 Enertion’s is £70 thats 33% and int. shipping from Enertion is like £15 so same as this.

Just FYI I’m not trying to take any business away from Enertion or others, just trying to make this remote more accessible for people who don’t have the cash!

That’s cool if you have friends to ride with, but for some of us, this will have to do.

And I might be interested in one…

2 Likes

Thats AMAZING! Please tell me you have a video? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

i would but i JUST ordered a couple more for builds i’m doing. Next time!

Also these remotes rock! i love them. They take some tuning with VESC but once you dial it in they’re wonderful, and cruise control is a little weird because its a signal loop and doesn’t actually maintain speed on hills, but on flats its a lot of fun.

I have a video, but it’s not very good. I’m gonna try to take a better one this weekend, and actually post a build thread about it.

And so I have my numbers right, this group buy would make these $87 shipped to California? No chance the price could possibly go down any more?

I’m interested in one!

I don’t use the cruise control on this remote. Its the low profile, and good stick feel that’s got me hooked on it.

yeah i think that’s the main reason. They feel great in your hand, don’t give you a tired finger, and aren’t shaped like a gun, and the stick is about perfect.

1 Like

Now that warrants the price alone. Can’t put a price on getting shot by the cops cause they think you got a gun :slight_smile:

1 Like

that’s the main reason i made the switch wholesale. They’re 4 times the price of a standard GT2B but the cops in my area are still touchy and kids are still getting shot over things they have in their hands that look like guns.

Agreed. That’s an actual issue these days. I painted my badwolf white for that very reason but I still feel like I’m getting looks. Then there’s making the actual skateboard look less … alarming… with wires all over the place, bulky battery packs and small gauges with red digital numbers on them…

2 Likes

I though about exactly that. My first e-board looked very sketchy. Wires all over, tape and hot glue and zip ties. That’s why I why I’m working on boards where everything fits inside. Looks way less suspicious.

2 Likes

I am glad that th german policie isn´t that fast in shooting everything.

As an american i can say this: Americans are a bunch of gun happy violence craving animals who love to take sides and not think for themselves.

Not all of us, but enough to make the world sort of hate us.

6 Likes

This is sad but true. Reason enough to have a clean-looking build and lay low.

I’ve never heard of an issue with a eboarder and the remote…and police

Me neither YET.

I also haven’t heard of any other incidents involving eboarders in my area. YET. Thing is, there aren’t enough of us yet.

I just don’t want there to be any chance of it if possible.

I don’t know abt you guys but all the police officers that I have encountered have been wicked cool and always seem super excited to see and electric skateboard … My advice… Don’t ride in the hood lol :police_car::gun:

And don’t ride in a hood (hoodie) lol

It’s just that I’ll qualify for free shipping with enertion, so this remote will be $128nzd and the enertion one will be $148 nzd, but I think it’s great that you are making this an option for everyone!