Stoked - From Freebord, with love

Do chicks really dig esk8 riders? Curious…

I love the Leiftech. I actually see people riding those boards.

3 Likes

@moderators can you handle this please?

1 Like

Done. Lets talk about those new bindings now shall we?

7 Likes

thank you sir.

1 Like

Nice - I was just about to start a staff thread on how long to suspend him for XD

1 Like

8 Likes

When someone gets suspended for being an ass hat you know its serious.

3 Likes

He’s welcome to email me at [email protected] if he wants to talk about being an actual member of this community. Many companies come to this forum for information about what true Esk8ers like. With over 9000 members, we’re not a force to be taken lightly for esk8 companies

Take this example, your friend is looking for a board. He isnt sure what he wants though. So he asks his 1 friend who is really into esk8. We will all be sure to not mention Freebord now.

8 Likes

I floated one earlier today, now hop along

3 Likes

I laughed so hard at that :slight_smile:

1 Like

this is sad :frowning:

1 Like

If you need bindings or foot hooks on your SKATEBOARD then you are doing it wrong…its a great way to get stuck, trip over yourself, and eat the cement…I prefer my decks clear of obstructions so I can use it as intended…if I wanted a connection between me and the wheels I would take up roller skating like the rest of the girls have been doing lately…

1 Like

Seeing a company commit suicide?

1 Like

His IP and email have been banned permanently.

3 Likes

Can I block your IP? Yes, I didnt because I thought you’d get the hint. I can if you prefer that?

1 Like

I think we should let him linger instead of flushing, something to point and laugh at

1 Like

Are you serious dude? wtf is your problem with eskaters? Jealous much?

You produce a novelty, a stop gap dead end idea, a fringe to skateboarding, and you want to come in here and start blasting powered skaters? We are all types of skateboarding and skateboarders and then some, the new hotness, the future, welcome to the wrong side of history… this dude thinks he’s the new strap crew or something…hahaha wtf?

2 Likes

Let him linger, let’s troll this fail …I want to hear what he has to say…

1 Like

Could someone please tell me why He got banned?! I’ve not fulled read into the whole gig.

He just made some jokes at the expense of his reputation, why ban? @moderators