STREET WING - UK/EU Store (Worldwide Shipping) - We have FOCBOX in stock!

Would these maybe be available in 6355 and 230kv? :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey @fraannk !

Yes there are available and in stock

https://street-wing.com/product/6355-260-kv-motor/

These motors do not have the correct plug for FOCBOX however they are supplied with an adapter cable, so completely usable and not inferior to the new batch of motors, it’s just means I have a fiddly soldering job to do :slight_smile:

I need an A123 26650 pack built I was hoping for a 12s3p. Doable?

The title and the description says that these are 260Kv? :slight_smile: But the link and product id is 230 :stuck_out_tongue:

@fraannk well spotted sir - and thank you for bringing that to my attention - human error strikes again :slight_smile: I’ve updated the product page.

The factory specs are 260 kV on those motors

So no on the a123 cell battery?

Totally do-able :slight_smile:

Do you have any size or layout requirements ?

You are 100% correct - I will put that on my todo list

@SkateYS

You are correct and I always advise against testing at 12S because everything is close to maximum. But my day-to-day board is 12S and I love it :slight_smile:

1 Like

hi i just placed a order but id like to cancel it and refunded before you ship, i just realized the Wheel Pulley wouldn’t fit on my mount …

no worries dave, I will take care of that now

1 Like

order no 575 ?

1 Like

thanks, yes order no 575

@davewood1982

your refund has been issued via PayPal

1 Like

I am actually low on stock on those and needed to print some more. They take ages to print and occasionally the printer plays up and needs some time spent on it so I always try to keep stock to ensure I’m not stuck for a pulley at exactly the wrong time.

This one was going to be the 2nd pulley in your order, it’s 35% done in this screen shot:

1 Like

3D Printing Wheel Hubs for Science

Dual 6374 Motors with Street Wing motor mounts and pneumatic tyres

4 Likes

Only the longer trucks are missing :smiley: Would it be possible to stock longer caliber clones in your shop? (Or even better: just longer hangers?)

2 Likes

the tb218 hangers on theyr own would be incredible

2 Likes

@Lukas I am looking into options for longer trucks

This is a really good idea!

3 Likes