Super mini Maker-x ESC (Vesc compatible)

30a current is sufficient for the hub motor

1 Like

Soo, any early bird discout/builders code or is the price firm? @YUTW123

:relieved::relieved::relieved: Shipping for free~

1 Like

When the dual will be available? Any chance to integrate the antispark switch?

I think that could be exactly what I’m looking for. I think two of them could match into my small case. I can use 2 of them for dual, right?

Bullets soldered to directly to the pcb will break off with vibration and kill the esc. Ask me how i know lol

Always use a wire.

Yeah I’m aware, Those bullets are slotted on the PCB tho, so should be fine. Think the application was drones as well so not that much vibration.

And that even has a proper capacitor, which is always needed.

Always is a hard word, depends alot on the application. Electrolytic and MLCC’s have different pros and cons where cost plays a big part. Technically you could use all MLCC’s but it’ll be alot more expensive to have caps that actually hold the promised capacitance (lets say for 60V and above). The trade off is to use both. Some MLCC that have alot lower ESR(filters higher frequencies alot better than the former) and some Electrolytic that are alot cheaper and provides a much needed buffer for the ripplecurrents.

1 Like

Where and what’s the name of this thing ?

2 Likes

Its in a basement somewhere in Sweden :wink: , not sure who made it, BV had it on his desk. If i remember correctly the application was drones.

1 Like

testing video

7 Likes

@YUTW123 I am also want to know what the buttons RST and ISP do.

I guess RST will just reset the controller but what does ISP do?!

PS: I already have one of these in the mail and will try them out. But it will be as always delivered in 3-7 days to germany and then stuck in customs for 3-5 weeks (and then I have to take a day off to be able to meet the dumb office hours as always, too)

ISP button allows you to upload firmware via USB cable.(When the MCU is in the empty state)

1 Like
2 Likes

What was the temperature of the fets at the end of the test? After short time at 33A they already reached 55 degree Celsius but there is nothing to see about end values unfortunately.

After all, the volume is small and the heat dissipation area is small. If you attach it to a metal surface, you can get more continuous current. Secondly, 1400w power is enough for ordinary electric skateboards. Usually, there is no need for continuous high current on the electric skateboard.

1 Like

I know all of it and it looks already not do bad. Just was interested what the stock vesc can do.

regardless, we’re interested in the numbers :nerd_face: :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Any test of the x-esc 6.6 single ? Thanks for sending mine today… But is this by air mail, or slow boat ?

1 Like