Hi esk8ers !
I need you, you already help me a lot. All the setup all around the world you’re sharing inspire me !!
I’m building my 6th and hopefuly last build And what to be sure to go to the final, correct and best way / direction straitly !!!
https://monlongboardelectrique.files.wordpress.com/2016/08/image58.jpeg?w=480 The ideas to re-used my last deck hand made to put it to his limit with the idea to take inspiration from what makes it better and take what I like, so I wanted to:
- Shorten and clean the tray to the max with the same wheelbase.
- Case inlaid in the deck with access to the connectors of charge and shunt, and hatch of access to the top
- Printing a graphic on the all board
- The case fits into the lines of the general shape
- Bi-color carbon finish
- Give it a Unik look;) (hope this is the ultimate build that I no longer want to touch and rider it all year!)
La lista :
- Deck : DIY 9 plis custom
- Trucks : Caliber II 50° black (dont 1 usiné)
- Wheels : Kegel 80mm
- Bearing : Red Bones
- Motors : Alien 6355 190KV 2.2kW (x2)
- Mounts : Unikboards DUAL Motor for Trucks CALIBER II
- Drivers : 15 T x 32 T Wheel Drive UNIKBOARDS for Kegel
- Battery : 10S3P BMS
- ESC : VESC (x2 CanBUS)
- Remote : Mad GT2B
- Charger : Alimentation 36-42v 4A
Please tell me what you think, what you will do, what could be beter …
Good ride & DIY !