[Swiss/EU] Looking for some custom made Brackets

What could be the price for a bracket in 6mm alu ?

The problem is ordering Material. I know no shop in Switzerland which can send me for 30 sfr, 6 or 8 mm Aluminium. In Germany is possible but then i must drive to Germany which costs fuel. So the cost is nearly the same. If you can send me aluminium i can do it for the Half the price. Btw i can also cut Carbon Fiber. Or make Motor Brackets. A previous work of me… downhillstem

2 Likes

motor brackets? I’m confused now :thinking: what are they for and how looks it like if they were mounted?

Sorry motor holders… A bit tired from the Work.:sweat_smile:

Motor mounts you mean? Im still confused by looking at the picture :face_with_monocle: :thinking:

1 Like

Any progress on this? Or did the conversation end at @Miniproto not being able to source material? :frowning:

I need a pair of brackets as well, was wondering if maybe people are interested in a smaller bracket design that would reuse one of the existing screw holes in their board, something like this: bracket

Or, still with drop-through support (requires cutting your deck a bit to make a hole there as well unless you have a Hummie like nose):

bracket2

I didn’t get a order, i can make plates cheaper now since i also do cnc work for other customers. Which i can combine materials and cut costs.

1 Like

I’d be very interested in buying some of your straight brackets! How can I contact you about this?