Taobao agent in China

#Hello,

Do you need a taobao agent in China? Taobao is a chinese retail platform, you can buy almost everything directly from China. I already sold a few things on this forum. I am starting my own export company. I can get good prices from sellers on trucks, wheels, motor mounts, motors, pulleys… Longboard decks cost a little bit too much to ship, but if you like one, feel free to ask me. Here is a list of products I can sell, if you need anything else, i can help you find it, and get a quotation, my prices will be on the bottom.

Here is the link of Taobao: https://world.taobao.com/

keywords for searching skateboard products in chinese --> 电动滑板/Electric skateboard, 电动滑板支架/trucks, 电动滑板电机支架/mounts,电动滑板轮子/wheels,电动滑板电机/马达/motor, 滑板遥控器/ESC。电动滑板配件/Electric skateboard parts)

#Here is an example of the products that I can sell

#And a few pictures :

Here is only part of the products, if you wanna buy anything else, feel free to send me the name of the product or details. I will help you to find it on taobao.

#Price Info : Product price + Shipping inside china (usually free) + Shipping to your country + paypal commission fee 5% + my commission (15% of total)

#Shipping info: I offer you around 3 different shipping methods according the products you want to buy, depending on the size of the package (Could be DHL, EMS, Fedex, and others).

Looking forward to hearing form you soon !

2 Likes

Would be good if you add all your prices to the products excluding shipping.

15% is a lot for commission. I personally have people in China who do it for free.

I would also like to add that most of the stuff “box” sells is complete shit.

What would the total be to get this deck shipped to Sweden?

https://world.taobao.com/item/536855694383.htm#detail

You’ll want to look at this thread before you think about buying that deck.

In short: It’s terrible.

Just buy a real Vanguard :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don´t feel like her post should be flagged. @lox897 @treenutter

1 Like

Well… I’m the one who flag it… because I feel these agent (and she not the first) are here to make a quick buck out of this community… It really feel like spam. And if we open the door then they are going to all over the forum tomorrow.

@lox897 @treenutter please close it

6 Likes

Thank you, I updated the price in the form. Any question feel free to ask me!

Why would anyone use you over superbuy who do not charge any fees (or very little fees).

Hey man, I am the one who invited @Amy-H to post on this website, she is a good friend and I trust her.

If you feel like it’s spam, I am sorry, maybe it’s not in the right category, I don’t know if the rules of the forum forbid it, as I saw some peole sell stuff on here quite a lot of time in the past, and also saw several post of the Enertion guys saying he allowed competitors to sell/advertise on his website.

I just thought you guys would like someone to come directly to you and help you buy stuff as I don’t thing a lot of people here speak Mandarin. I wanted to buy an electric skateboard “just to try it” when back in France two Years ago, and I really couldn’t afford it as a student, it’s only when I came to China for work that I bought my first one (very cheap and quite okay) and it got me started in it. So I wanted other people to be able to do this too.

Now : [quote=“JohnnyMeduse, post:7, topic:28095”] I feel these agent (and she not the first) are here to make a quick buck [/quote]

Well… I don’t personally think that is bad, it’s also a way for her to economically jumpstart her newly founded

@JLabs : Yeah, it’s cool if you have people that would do it for you for free, I didn’t have it back then, i think most people are in the latter situation… Unless as @overint mentionned, this Superbuy site, which we didn’t know about at all. We’ll look into it.

Just chill guys, Amy is happy to delete her post if the mods judge it unadapted to the forum, but if you just don’t like it, just create another topic on how you hate international trade agents, and have a discussion about it…

I think that the posts from @mrjonnyjones and @overint are on topic, useful and informative so they are welcome.

Lastly, I’ll just add that I use the BOX wheels 97mm , and pulleys daily, and they work for me.

Peace everyone

@JohnnyMeduse I agree that it feels a bit like spam, but let’s keep it open for a little longer so we all can learn a little bit about this this option for buying parts internationally.

Here’s the math for the “Box” 97mm flywheel clone wheel after shipping, commission, and selling fees: $23.71 + $0 + $10 + $1.19 + $3.56 = $38.46

Here’s a very similar flywheel cloneI found in a 3-second search on eBay, with bearings, for $28.99 with free shipping

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Blank-97x52-mm-Longboard-Flywheels-Colors-Abec7-Bearings-Spacers-/162465251753?var=&hash=item25d3af01a9:m:m-7E0EAHB5Ja2JoYU-zHGdg

@Amy-H I don’t understand why a buyer would use your service when we can access these parts on ebay for a lower cost and without the hassle and risk of using an unknown seller. Is there additional value that you can provide that is not clear from your post?

3 Likes

Btw I’m sure if these wheel are made in china… I do believe they might be made in the state.

HI, I also found some wheels are cheaper (about half that price) than this one. But i don’t know the quality of those. I could put them on the listing if you guys want.
These wheels @JullianS used them, and said they were good, and he recommended that I sell them on this forum. But yeah, if the ones you show me on ebay are exactly the same wheels as this one I sell, then there’s no reason for everyone to buy from me. Appart sell those products, I also can help you guys find anything you wanna buy on taobao, and look at the comments to see if it’s a good product. Also I will try to get a better price from the one listed from the seller.

I just got prices from other company, for example Maytech. I didn’t have time to add them to the listing.

I was interested in the forum because it is more human, i can talk to real people.

Do I need to introduce myself to make things smoother?

My english still need to improvement, sorry if it’s not clear

This is interesting. I personally love to find company’s manufacturers and see how much profit they are making etc. Hopefully Amy can really show us all how much profit the ESK8 business is making, and it may trigger some more group buys because we realise how much cheaper we can get some parts.

eg) I got only 5 mounts for 18 USD each, SHIPPED.

3 Likes

I use 15mm pulley kits that are great and from china… I am having trouble however with flier shenzen products specifically their vesc… I have burned through one and my current one has “full hault” issues… I am sure lots of the hardware will sell fine, just be cautious with buying electronics.

Are you from the taobao shop box (the owner醉酒清風)or are you the just an agent?

Yeah, there is definitely a lot profit in the RC industry !

The company I work for (in China) makes QuadCopter motors (soon skateboard motors), and Camera gimbals, they usually sell it for 160-200% of the cost, then chinese reseller adds his comission + shipping inside china, then Hobbyking buys it and adds its comission + shipping.

It’s not a bad model, it’s just that seeing the low volume of the DIY Esk8 market sales, this is not the appropriate one.

1 Like

I can get discounts from the Taobao seller easily, and I am searching factory to get the best price, Just take time to find it. Hope to get a better price for you guys! Also I will always transparent about how much I earn on this.

I am not the ower. Just the owner said he can give me a good price for all the products in his store. That’s why I post his products in the forum. But I have not got a quote yet, as long as I get it I will update the price on the form.

Woah, thanks for the link! I’ll probably buy a proper vanguard instead, thanks again!

1 Like