Terrible QC by enertion... Raptor 2.0

just pay for the shipping label. I’m from germany

anybody know if there is any way to get the E-TRAY these days? enertion is not answering and I’m stuck with non charging board… @barajabali mentioned in this thread that one can send etray to the local repair guy, is it still valid?

Bara no longer works for Enertion…actually no one on the forum works there so I would say no etray can be had anymore unless Enertion survives whatever financial issues they are going through.

If your problem is with the etray which is basically the BMS and switch, you can go the DIY route, but making it fit into that space and using the existing Raptor 2 holes would be tricky. @barajabali am I right?

You’ll have to use something like this to house the the port, button and LCD https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2323619

2 Likes

I got used bms from Bara but something is still not right. After turning on the light on charger blinked red several times and then back to green, no charging. Any ideas? Attaching pix …

Yalls fucking product is shit

Fucking threads in the damn wheels are magnet for cross thread. IDIOTS !!! CANT BELIEVE I SPENT 1500 DOLLARS ON YOU FUCKS !!! Not to mention broken remote month one. Changing the wheels are a nightmare .Thanks for the realighnemt tools in the kit along with the fucking instruction manual.

2 Likes

that’s not great