[Text Responses] No words…just pictures delete words!

made a beautiful screen of the deck onto the enclosure.

1 Like

https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/no-words-just-pictures-delete-words-use-pm/2992/8012?u=grozniy His logo is like a target point

2 Likes

I just layered carbon fiber on the positive mold with thin plastic glued on wood. then epoxy putty and sanded.

3 Likes

What trucks are those.

kaly’s custom trucks

2 Likes

how does the orrisum ride?

5 Likes

its good so far, good torque and stable at 35-38kmh…need little bit of time as im used to MTB with binding and suff

1 Like

Does it have absolutely no concave? The renderings on the site make it look like it has incremental steps of increasing concave towards the edges but your pics make it look like a purely flat deck.

1 Like

I was about to ask the same thing, never seen any board THAT flat

3 Likes

It has a mild concave.

4 Likes

Frank, that thing is flatter than Kate Hudson

6 Likes

bahahaha!..honest i had to google that

image image

5 Likes

Matthew Mcconaughey - serious mancrush.

looks like she got an upgrade :).

7 Likes

She’s super hot, I’d surf her all day.

That’s all bra.

4 Likes

I wish I was that flat SIGHHH

14 Likes

me too brother, me too :slight_smile:

9 Likes

lol… actually the concave is pretty nice. def not aggressive. deep concave tires me out anyway

3 Likes

Most woman feature some kind of double convex shape within the thorax region. The Orrsom features a single mild concave. I can post a cross section. If @brenternet is kind enough to supply a drawing of KHs assumed cross section we can do a fair comparison. The Orrsom’s concave is more like her belly region in image no.1.

5 Likes

I think that’s how every vendor should compare their products, to women body :smirk:

8 Likes