The iBoard | Loaded Vanguard | SK3 6382 168kv | 10S Lipo | VESC ESC | 83 mm Enertion Powerwheels

haha it’s up to @RunPlayBack, I don’t want him to get overwhelmed with business though :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Awesome, any future plans to release the app for the community? Looks great so far!

3 Likes

Definitely, I think I’ll make a tutorial on how to get it up and running! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Let’s get soldering!

13 Likes

GOD the sexist working table I’ve ever seen…

6 Likes

Looking nice! Do you have a link to that wallpaper?

Jesus christ, is that your personal workshop?

That is so beautiful.

1 Like

We have separate spaces for stuff just like this on my university. Excellent equipment.

Battery connectors and charging connectors done! VESC 12 AWG wire replaced with 10 AWG wire done! Now I just need new shrink tubing because the 45mm was not big enough… Motor soldered to the VESC done! Motor detection worked like a charm.

5 Likes

A little hold up because of exams. Enertion parts shipped! Can’t wait to get those. VESC enclosed in new shrink tubing because of the new, thicker 10 AWG wire. Next up; Serial harness for the lipos, a cooling solution for the VESC, as well as mounting the Enertion parts when they arrive! (monday)

EDIT: Just noticed something. How do I mount the Enertion pulley on my SK3 motor? Will they even fit? I just realized i forgot to check that…

2 Likes

Mounting the enertion pulley to an sk3: you need to do some filing /dremeling / grinding.

1.5mm if your key is 3mm

1 Like

Ah, is that key insert included?

Should come with your pulley. Use some loctite and you are set.

1 Like

From my experience, if you buy from enertion, the key is included. If you buy from DIY, the key is not included unless you ask.

@PB1 That’s awesome. It’s like a flatspot keyway hybrid.

EDIT: When buying the pulley alone.

3 motors from diy and all of them have had a key.

I meant if you’re buying the pulley alone.

I think he means the pulleys. I got 2 pulleys from DIY, no key.

1 Like

Oh the pulleys don’t come with one only the motors do.

1 Like

Enertion parts arrived early! Thanks @onloop :smiley: Mounted on the deck, now I just need to finish the electronics, the enclosure and the motor pulley, and I think I’ll be all set!

8 Likes

I fucked up. Trying to grind down the shaft og the motor to fit the key, I thought I grinded enough off, and when I tried to put the key in, it got stuck. I then wanted to take it out and it cut in half… How am I supposed to get it out? Besides that, trying to pull this satan out, everything is now scratched and looks like crap :frowning:

1 Like

hows the deck holding up?