The Lioness | First build | Caliber Type Trucks | 83mm Purple Wheels | Winning Mini Remote | Vesc | 170kv Motor | 10s | 15t/36t

Yep @Guacamoleface

I’m glad I have the mini remote from all the reviews I’ve read.

Yeah, Think my remotes been my biggest budget killer as for my board so far.

as for enclosures I definently recommend @fottaz ,Not seen them IRL yet but mine is incoming from him within this week I’d guess unless the shipping company does something horrible.

Fast to ship it and hes very helpful and fast.

1 Like

Take his enclosure and just use screws with pins for quick opening. Some guy here has them on his board. Its like a screw with a hole in it. Then you take this self securing pin and put it through. Hard to describe :smile:

1 Like

This is what I use, m6 wood inserts with screws, easy to screw on and off and I’ve never had one getting loose while riding.

2 Likes

I’ve seen both fottaz and his enclosures IRL (he sold me some and we live pretty close to each other). I can only recommend him! The enclosures look pretty sturdy (3mm abs) and well done. Pretty simple but good looking, the price is quite competitive and he really is a nice guy, I stressed him a lot and he didn’t let me down!

2 Likes

Wow thanks guys!

Yep will definitely be ordering the enclosure from @fottaz and will give those m6 a go.

Thanks everybody guys, really. It’s my pleasure to offer the best I can do…and reading all of your comments its very nice!

@chickasskick its ok :slight_smile: thank you very much! I agree that M6s are the best way to fasten the enclosure to the deck. (I’m still not having them in my builds :confused: but I know that things are the best choice)

I’m waiting new abs shetts stock ready in few days, so if will be a bit late that’s why.

Got the @fottaz enclosures just now some hour later and can confirm, they are a masterpiece :smile:

You will not regret going for theese :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh don’t worry, I will be getting them :smile: You guys have convinced me!

4 Likes

Very good :blush::blush::blush::heart:

1 Like