The MasterCho Enclosure

I used Tooling Gel Coat for the first layer, then polyester resin with fiberglass chopped strand mat.

1 Like

First layer of CF.

Bagged and tested for the leak.

Ready for the dip.

10 Likes

11 Likes

That’s a beautiful enclosure!

1 Like

16 Likes

Bellisimo!

2 Likes

@caustin You are missing one s haha. Btw this is a piece of art.

Haha, this forum needs spell check! Another s, how about bellisimos lol

This one comes with “Performance Package”:imp:

15 Likes

16 Likes

Just got my Master Cho enclosure. It’s freakin beautiful!!!

5 Likes

Haha, awesome! @longhairedboy does the red stripe add 20% performance + capacity in total or 20% per red stripe? lol

How flat is it inside? Is it 26mm all the way across or just the middle?

I can answer that. It’s not flat; it’s curved just like most of the decks. I added some extra 3mm lip. Battery packs up to 29mm thick should fit fine. I suggest using a half inch thick dampener around the lip to seal the gap.

Battery pack 10s4p

5 Likes

It’s all about the need for speed :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Amazing job, yet again! Your enclosures and carbon work are beautiful!

If I got one of these, first thing I would do would be to hit it with a thick layer of clear plasti dip, to give it some extra protection against the world. These enclosures are so pretty, I would hate for them to get all scratched and dinged up.

Thanks. Good idea! Yeah, It will be scuffed up in a matter of time. The resin is more scratch resistant than Auto clear coat. If it gets scratches, you can apply another coat of resin and polish after a light sanding. It will be as good as new.

Hey all I’m selling my enclosure, not because I don’t like it, it’s absolutely amazing I just sold all my esk8 stuff to pay off school stuff. On sale for $120AUD plus shipping. Thanks.

Red stripe adds 20mph to your top speed. That’s per stripe.

2 Likes

Even better!!!