The Phoenix: Trampa HS11 Urban board

Here is a small video :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Leaving the steering wheel on the mini remote?

Yes, I might give the removal a try, I wouldn’t like to have a hole on the side where the steering whheels is located.

WHOA MOMMA! Dude…

1 Like

Is it that big though?

3 Likes

Small video from my commute on the Phoenix.

There were parts where I couldn’t go more than 10MPH on the the Darth Maul to avoid beating up the board and electronics, even on ABECs 107mm, now I just go full throttle, this board is a game changer, very stable at high speeds and with the front truck mod the radius is ridiculously small.

21 Likes

Then grind/sand flat, fill and paint.

Needs another coat!

2 Likes

It seems incredibly fast. What’s your top speed and your approx. range?

That’s a rocket😋 Nice video, adrenaline packed

amazing project. Love the battery enclosure, the freaking light is dope as frock. only you seem to have removed it in the video?

great now i have to design ligts for my never ending (or really even beginning) project :smiley:

1 Like

Your new board is incredible! Great inspiration!

1 Like

I tested it yesterday, the top speed is exactly 48km/hr (30mph), I might switch to 14T pulleys but I don’t want to loose this crazy acceleration which I’m getting in love, the range was between 30 and 35kms

1 Like

The light broke off the same day I installed it, the plastic base was a joke. I’m building an aluminum base with rubber shocks to dampen road vibrations, will report back with the results.

2 Likes

Very nice board! I really like your builds

Did you changed only the front hanger? Since from what I can see on the photo the rear is in outer position…

I changed both hangers with the Ultimates then made the inner position mod to them

Cool ride video. Have u ever been stopped by police?

Have u got any insight what attidude they might have towards esk8 ?

Never at all, the police here is completely different than in USA or Europe, once I got stopped by an office he was following me for almost 3 blocks until he finally reached me at a red light, he said: I’ve been chasing for almost 3 blocks, please tell me where can I get one of those!

14 Likes

Nice to hear that. Yeh that is quite cool and chill attidude then u got there from them.

Wish it was so elsewhere :smiley:

dju have a link to your voltmeter?

Yes. Here you go

https://m.ebay.com/itm/LCD-Indicator-Battery-capacity-Tester-voltmeter-12V-24v-36-48V-Lead-acid-Lithium/272909478499?hash=item3f8aac2a63:g:oZcAAOSwNphWYAnL