The Phoenix: Trampa HS11 Urban board

Just installed my tail lights with a base that won’t break.

9 Likes

Any way to adjust those lane LEDs?

If you turn the light pointing up, you will increase the range of the led lines. However my 6374s are on the way and are blocking the lights to the ground

That battery box is seriously cool, but id have no hope in making something even close Are there any off the shelf options that come close for a similar battery setup?

Updates on the light holder:

6 Likes

@Eboosted

…and behind the Phoenix is the ‘wall of dreams’ in the meeting room with all the board hangers ready to receive @Eboosted present and future esk8 collection, right @Eboosted ? :sunglasses:

2 Likes

@pixelsilva Hehe … eagle eyes ey ?!

What has @Eboosted to do with “Stuttgart” … not that far away from mine :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Of course man!, I don’t understand why people have some many exotic cars packed in they garage when you can have eboards hanging on walls instead.

3 Likes

@Nowind, thats the HRE Performance Wheels billboard, they are forged wheel manufacturers from California, they have an HRE office in Stuttgart but also a distributor in Heilbad Heiligenstadt, the nearest one to your location.

take a :eye: at @Eboosted hanger wall; there still space for a few more boards …:point_down:

@Eboosted

4 Likes

nice chair :wink:

1 Like

OMG! The 107mm clear the deck perfectly.

I’m loving the hs11

14 Likes

You will go for the black…

New Project

…later, no??

1 Like

I’d rather keep the superstar hubs with pneumatics and a second set of flywheels with 36T pulleys for range and crazy acceleration.

The Gummies gave too thin urethane, so I’m pretty sure they will transfer too much vibrations, however if Abec 11 decide to mass produce a 125mm wheel I’ll jump on it.

2 Likes

Make any extra light brackets? :wink:

I could send you the meassures so you can do it yourself, it’s made out of aluminum though, pretty basic shape but adjustable and rock solid.

1 Like

Thanks, I’ll give it a go

Damn it! Somebody stopped me on the street, asked me a couple of curious questions about the eboard, followed to my shop, purchased the Phoenix and rode away.

I’m flattered but sad at the same time, it was my favorite eboard ever :sob:

25 Likes

hahah whattt! you sell out :wink:

Just kidding, thats just money for the next one. Rebirth of the Phoenix

2 Likes

lol nice :smiley:! That´s when you know that you´ve made a good board!

1 Like

WTF :joy: This is how you end your build thread? :laughing: Hope you got a lot of money for this beauty…

1 Like