The Phoenix: Trampa HS11 Urban board

Yo ive been looking for a battery enclosure thats on the bottom like yours, only one i could find is kaly.nyc. Was it hard to make it yourself and is there like a tutorial i could follow cause im new to all of this so i dont know much atm.

@iPotatis PM me I have one up ready to ship.

1 Like

After thinking how much time I spent with this build I’m starting to regret it, no money can buy a man’s hobby time. I did receive a pretty good deal though.

5 Likes

If you dont mind me asking; How much did you sell that beast for? :money_mouth_face:

We all wanna know.

1 Like

Damn that was fast haha. Im currently just looking around as i only got the idea to build my own today, previously i was gonna get a evolve carbon gt. If i build my own im going with a longer deck, 40 inches or so and id require a longer enclosure. I highly appreciate the offer and quick response but it wouldnt fit what i have in my mind atm. I am having a very hard time finding a curved 40 inch mountainboard deck so i might just come to you later on if i cant find anything :stuck_out_tongue:

“In Greek mythology, and in the Talmud, a phoenix (Ancient Greek: φοῖνιξ phoînix; Latin: phoenix, phœnix, fenix) is a long-lived bird that is cyclically regenerated or born again.”

It says cyclically after all, can’t wait for the next incarnation :smiley:

2 Likes

That’s the best plot twist I’ve seen in a build thread so far :grin:

1 Like

You just replenished the addiction fund :yum: giphy

3 Likes

Don’t tell keep it to yourself …only if you can

You are forcing me to make a last iteration, there are many things I’m gonna improve on this new build, hold on tight to the Pho3nix!

1 Like

For me i wouldn’t sell to a just met stranger, not without heavy vetting them first and letting them know in written terms all possible dangers and pit falls, a bad customer can be a massive pain in the ass and wallet, i hope you did a signed receipt detailing its sold as seen or what ever similar clause covers you in your country. ps you probs did this, i just worry when someone says stranger :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah, that’s a good idea, he will come tomorrow to pick up the charhger and I make him sign a small contract for liability.

thanks for the heads up!

2 Likes

But now you get to do it all again.

Half the fun is in the building, and each one you make will be better than the last :smile:

1 Like

Hey Alan, you have an enclosure for sale to ship to Califiornia? Thank you

Yes. I have one more left ready to ship with gasket and not kit. Him me a PM

The born of a new Pho3nix (3rd iteration has started), the cardboard box contains 100 Samsung 30Qs. I should have bougth 36 Sanyo 20700 instead!

17 Likes

I’m still on the hunt for Sanyo 27000a or Samsung 30t. So hard to find

2 Likes

It just keeps coming back. 6s5Q6Rk

16 Likes

Any reason why you went with the Holypro 35 instead of the HS11?