These B!+@#$ are on some next level snob sh!+

I don’t care what any stranger thinks of me. I’m 52. I’ve lived a multiple of lifetimes with all the exciting crazy stupid crap I’ve done and should have been dead a few times already. I’m getting into electric skateboards because the build and the ride are interesting to me. Maybe I should just sit on a couch and watch TV, or take pills to feel good instead. Next on the agenda is skydiving when my son turns 18 in 2 years. I’m gonna die doing stuff, rather than wasting away like some older folks do.

9 Likes

“Live a life that matters” was my father’s motto and is mine also

1 Like

Skydiving sounds like a lot of fun. I wonder if I would be able to bring my TSG Pass instead of the generic helmets they make you wear, keep the wind out of my eyes so I can see.

1 Like

You can but you can’t “chin up” while wearing a TSG, which is important for skydiving. (source: friend who works at an indoor skydive)

2 Likes

The dude I bought my Pass from actually bought it for skydiving, and although it sounded OK for the task, after tying down the visor, he still sold it to go with something more tailored to the sport.