TORQUEBOARDS Pneumatic Tires *VOTE FOR TIRE TREAD STYLE*

Dude, if you haven’t already, get the Sonic app. Anytime you order through that you get 1/2 off drinks/slushes. AND they have limited time deals like “half off blasts” or “free medium slush eith any purchase”…

So dope.

2 Likes

I get 1/2 off my whole orders lol… the manager loves me

2 Likes

Here’s the update :slight_smile:

Not entirely done just yet still need to test them out.

24 Likes

money *and make me a beta tester

6 Likes

Looking good :ok_hand: Can we get a profile pic too? Think it was asked already but I can’t find it anymore. To which truck diameter the hubs would fit?

1 Like

Yes please @torqueboards@Skunk deserves to be beta tester. He will give all his last money for his secret Santa present …

5 Likes

Lol thanks Andy.

3 Likes

image image

Tire isn’t assembled though in these photos.

Will look into a 7-8" Off-Road and perhaps a larger street/all-terrain option.

18 Likes

@torqueboards was this you excuse for missing Vegas?

1 Like

@Trdolan03 My dog ate my ticket. :laughing:

4 Likes

@Trdolan03 We were moving to a new warehouse so couldn’t attend. :cry:

3 Likes

Next year then. Colorado here we come.

Where are you located now?

2 Likes

We’re in Addison TX. (North of Dallas TX)

7 Likes

@torqueboards I need these pneumatics right now please. Like I mean right now… I want to order more evolve knobbys but sold out everywhere… trampas duties taxes shipping candian exchange make them more then car tires lol . please make a 160 mm mud snow all terrain tire…there is lots of big knobbys. 175mm and up. Go 160mm low profile aggressive all terrain like the pavment queen mud trucks tires they have out now. the best all round real mud bogging capabile and highway tire I’ve used in my bogging road monster truck days and being smooth and handle fast corners on the pavement was a toyo open country tire. the tread design works great is all types of weather no hydro planning on the highway during down Poor’s the snow and mud it just diggs and chews threw any terrainScreenshot_20181210-080823 just tighen up the lugs for a smoother ride but put Side biters luggs on them they work well in sand … Micky Thompson Baja claw is good tire too not as highway friendly being a softer sidwall. just a thought on some A/T treads patterns to think on … but I’d like some street right MEOW please. Whats the ETA on them CHEERS Screenshot_20181210-081148

3 Likes

@torqueboards do you have a time frame for when you’ll release the tires and rims?

6 Likes

What would the shore durometer be for a typical rubber esk8 tire?

2 Likes

Any update on when they will be available for purchase? :smiley:

6 Likes