Trampa materials

This is kinda off topic to the thread but I’d like to clarify some things.

Re: Hoyt St Honestly that issue only presented itself to a small handful of people, it had nothing to do with the remote but I’ve seen all sorts of misinformation.

It only ever impacted production boards being turned on below or around 0C. It was an issue with the PCM and had nothing to do with the remote at all, it was just reported as a remote issue because users turned on their board at 0C and the remote wouldn’t autoconnect.

I personally looked into this for Hoyt St with another engineer to determine the root cause (he actually found it ultimately). It has nothing to do with their remote, DIY users won’t be impacted. It was never a ‘connection dropout’ issue, it was an issue at cold start up that wasn’t giving enough juice to the receiver during initial auto-pairing. Nothing that impacts ride time.

The Hoyt St Puck is the best option on the market right now in terms of reliability and robustness. It’s a gold standard in my book, and I’m currently designing my own remote. I highly recommend theres.

Full disclosure: I do not speak for Hoyt St Electric. I am not officially affiliated with them and receive no compensation for any sales. They’re just local to me and JJ is a good friend of mine. :wink:

5 Likes

I went down the specktrum route too. I bought the 4pk because it was the best. Yes I’m that kind of slut.

My point entirely though summed up nicely by the embryo

3 Likes

4 Likes

Entirely accurate.

3 Likes

@taz sore about the embryo? Come on dude old geezer has to get revenge somehow.
You’re 2 for 1

2 Likes

Come one dude, there is a time difference you are forgetting about. This baby faced assassin has got to get some sleep before executing his plan for revenge :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Did you Sleep tight baby boy You good? Mummy get your cereal?

2 Likes

Nah. Woke up in the middle of the night with a feeling some old dude wants to get his revenge on me. Then I saw it is just you, so no worries there. Going back to sleep, us babies need a lot of it.

3 Likes

You woke up because you lost your dummy.

3 Likes

You two are funny, it’s like the 3 stooges accept in the 90s with weed :smiley:

4 Likes

Daren calls this lovemaking, not revenge.

1 Like