I’m going to be traveling in the near future…I’d like to bring an eskate along on my travels so I can get around a bit.
What I’d like to have:
- The more it looks like a normal longboard the easier it’ll be with the TSA
- I don’t want to lug an extra 30 pounds
- 15-20 mph
- No need for landspeed records… just get me to places close to the hotel faster than walking
- 5-10 miles of range
- Not looking to commute a crazy amount… just get to a grocery store or restaurant near the hotel without walking
- Cheap as I can get
- If the TSA decides to confiscate the board… the less it costs the less painful it is.
- 99wh plane friendly battery situation
- Its going on a plane… gotta have a plane acceptable power source.
30 Inch Deck
Cheap Hub Motors (Meepo/wowgo/ownboard/Dickyho?)
Flipsky Dual 4.2 (Already have one)
Most of my questioning is around what battery to run with this setup.
I could do something like multiple 6s 4000ah Lipos… or something like a 6s4p made out of 2s4p nese modules?