TSG GROUP BUY - completed

How much would shipping be for 2 helmets and pads to Canada. And could you ship USPS? Saves us Canadians a lot on duty :stuck_out_tongue:

I canā€™t respond to everyone but if your wondering about international shipment please read my first post (not to be rude) I donā€™t know how much shipping will be for intl customers

@JLabs Is there some sort of limit? Is there a risk or running out? Or is this for you to get a figure for order size?

Im thinking there may be a limit. Idk how much stock they have left. And this is much more popular that anticipated

1 Like

It says your down to ship to Canada if the customer covers the cost of course. Just wondering about the actual shipping method as UPS or FedEx will tag on an extra hundred bucks in brokerage charges where USPS packages just get handed off to Canada post with no charges.

If ya can let me know what your planned shipping method to Canada would be thatā€™d be awesome.

Also if thereā€™s anything ya want help with Iā€™d be more than willing to lend a hand in some fashion.

Iā€™ll be ready at 2pm pacific to get mine. Then let rest sort themselves out :sunglasses:

1 Like

Oh yeah sorry missed that part. I ship via usps almost everywhere and DHL when itā€™s cheaper (usually Australia, and Middle East)

I also need a set of pads and a super light large helmet. Will be standing by at 2pm pacific as well. Thanks for the reddit plug.

Iā€™m probably in for a small and medium set of pads, and a s/m half helmet.

@jlabs Do you have access to Pass accessories like visors and the fog blocker foam pieces that go in front of your mouth?

Guysā€¦sorry for going off topic hereā€¦but my head is 59cm (yeah i knowā€¦to much info)ā€¦will an L sized pass fit good? Iā€™m in the middle of the L size diameter of 58 - 60 cm. Anyone with the same head size that would like to offer some feedback?

1 Like

I found the measurement to be spot on for me. Iā€™m a medium and measure in the middle of the medium range. However, sometimes the shape of your head makes a difference. If you are worried about it, see if there is a local skate shop that carries this helmet. You could try one on to check for size. Otherwise, take your best guess and if you are wrong, you can easily resell it without taking a loss. These prices are better than anything around for that helmet.

1 Like

In for a Pass, likely will need a L or XL. Iā€™ll measure my head and update this post.

Edit: 59.7cm Large

Iā€™m in for the Pass in medium

XL Black TSG Pass for my big-a$$ head

Down for a small black pass, how much would shipping be to Canada?

1 Like

waiting for the site, tsg pass black xl - ships to canada

Black, size small :slight_smile:

I was just thinking about getting more safety gear other than my helmet. Iā€™ll def. be on your site waiting to get a TSG protection set in large, thanks for the sale! :+1:

@JLabs thank you for setting this up, this is awesome! I have a Pass from your last group buy and I love it, now Iā€™m thinking I need a second as a spare and for guests!

@Ebisane9 thx for this insight I was wondering if these would be better than the S9 kit that I have. Iā€™m guessing that they are way better!

LOL Iā€™m not allowed to wear my Pass in the house it freaks out my fam!

2 Likes

what do you guys recon that the shipping cost of pads would be to eu, Finland?