TSG GROUP BUY - completed

I can 100% appreciate that! Thanks for the insight! :smiley:

/edit My wife is always making Daft Punk references when I wear itā€¦

1 Like

@Deckoz, do the Pass helmets run pretty close to actual measurement or small like Nikeā€™s?

Put me down for an acid yellow pass in L and a M protection set.

Passes run pretty true.

The fitment chart is the same as Triple 8, so if you are familiar with their lids, itā€™s a perfect reference pointā€¦

3 Likes

I have a triple 8 invader XL, its a little snug but the pads compress after a few days and it fits well. Iā€™ve tried on a couple of TSG PASS in XL and they are a little snug, but it fits as well as the 888ā€¦but no one ever had the colors I want in stock so now Iā€™m getting a TSG Pass for me and my kid in XL as well.

2 Likes

damn I have a small ass head. Thanks for that information gents. With this deal, I have to jump on it, even though I have a FF helmet.

I am in on a pads setup do they have gloves as well

yeah, ive got a big ass headā€¦I cant ever find a hat that fits :slight_smile:

I basically get XL all the time. Before I bought the TSG, I bought the Ruroc because of their sale. The Ruroc was literally painful when the three parts are on and it was a pain in the ass get on and off.

The TSG Pass was hard to get on as is. I struggled to get the top on my head in but eventually pops on. I took off the cheek pads and it now slides on with ease. I wrapped the pads in a bag and compressed it with the weight of my couch for a few days. Worked, but it plumped back up after a few hours

Iā€™m now just using the TSG without the cheek pads.

2 Likes

+1 Iā€™m in for a set.

I am in for TSG Pass XL, shipping to Canada. Please let me know how to order. Thanks

Iā€™m in for the pads

Im in for 1 L black TSG pass helmet, shipped to michigan

1 Like

I need 1 Large black TSG pass helmet please, shipped to Evanston, IL

Please see the above. Ordering will take place via my website at these times. If you PMā€™ed me and I missed it sorry, but please donā€™t message me privately unless itā€™s a special situation.

7 Likes

Hereā€™s a countdown timer.

6 Likes

Jared, can I share this group buy with some Evolve riders that might want in to these FF?

2 Likes

Go for itā€¦ the more safety gear out there the merrier

4 Likes

LOLā€¦this is going to be like an Amazon cyber Monday saleā€¦ ready to buy at 5EST. I made an alert on my phone, because I know how my family will somehow derail me from this awesome deal and then at 9:01pm my ass will remember and be sad as hell.

2 Likes

Posted on reddit and the club forum as well. Letā€™s keep people safe out there! I had a face plant at 30mph last week and this helmet saved me from some serious dental work. Itā€™s is worth every penny!

2 Likes