UK seller - 2 x Chaka VESC, 6355 motors & mounts, etc. etc

If you have a VESC left I’d buy it :slight_smile: still waiting on one from Chaka atm so no board for now :frowning:

Hi guys I have had a few offers for pretty much everything but nothing binding and no actual money been transferred - but it is weekend. I will wait until the start of the week for confirmation or will then repost what is left.

What I do have is a mini remote I bought from Alibaba. All I have ever done with it was hook it up to a FVT controller and spun a motor - but that was all. 15 GBP if someone wants it at own risk.

Another thing is the 3D printed 36T gears for ABEC or ABEC clone wheels. This is the only design (not mine) that I found to be a perfect fit. Used them for testing on both 97mm clone wheels (pictured above) and 83mm ABEC Flywheels as below. 20 GBP for both

1 Like

Would of had the alien remote of you but looks like it may have gone.

how much for the wheels?

Whats left for sale. Im in UK. Could do with a vesc and another motor for dual build

All sold or spoken for apart from the 3D printed gears pictured.

Only “spoken for” are the pneumatic wheels & gears, one anti-spark and a TB mini transmitter. (As one package) Many people have expressed interest in the various parts but if someone wants to offer 90GBP + shipping (UK = 12 GBP / Europe = 20GBP / USA = 25GBP) then they will get first choice and I will send immediately on payment per Paypal. Basically first come first served for the package as it was already packaged for someone who has not got back to me. If split will go to the people who asked first.

Sorry if I have not back back to everyone but there was a shitload more interest than I thought there would be.

If you unbox the alien remote I would be interested

That remote is sold. Parts left as above.

So the VESC’s aren’t gone? :slight_smile:

Whaaa? OK, in plain English. If you wish the below items: 1 x set of pneumatic wheels & gears & tyre tool. 1 x Anti-spark 1 x TB transmitter All the above in one package - then, and only as one combined package, say so and be prepared to pay per Paypal.

I really hope that is now clear.

Stupid question, are the pneumatics 8mm bore, regular skateboard axle?

Yup, regular 8mm. I had them on Paris 195mm trucks.

How much for the anti spark switch?

OK What I have left: TB mini controller - 25GBP 3D printed gears 36T for ABEC or clones - 15GBP

Hi guys, sorry for delay - would love to get some stuff here but am literally in a tourism office in rural France and I’ve got about 7 mins left of Internet!! If I can get online later will try see what’s left to buy, but pls don’t hold anything on my account - first pay first served!

I’d like the Tb controller if it is still available

HI Yeah, still have a transmitter and the two wheel gears. I shall send you a PM

Hey man gears are 36T and fit 83mm Abec Flywheels right? If so I’ll take them, can pay after work today :slight_smile:

perfect for your orange clones! :slight_smile:

hahaha flawless :sunglasses: