Unity @ $200 if you get two - Easter sale

I think Carl is going to be very busy :joy:

1 Like

That’s not working with other discount codes or free shipping.

Oh can you only get 8%

Ok… im down to split with someone!!! Here in Sunny San Diego

1 Like

MAYbe?? :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

There’s no way I can get 1.0 fully vetted and tested by the end of May haha

Maybe mid June though…

1 Like

In LA if someone wants to split!

1 Like

Does someone know how long shipping is and do you get the 8% off

Geeezzz do they think im made of money :rofl::rofl:

Secured one with @DarkVortex - it was only a matter of time before I spent another large chunk of money on Esk8 parts that I have no plan for yet :rofl:

1 Like

Anyone in NYC?

Anyone in SoCal want to team up to get one? I was just about to buy one the other day but want this deal!!! Anyone? Anyone… LMK

1 Like

I am located in SoCal! Which part are you located? Pm’d you

Im down if you are @Bobby I was going to buy one the other day but was trying to wait for free shipping, I actually have a 10% code in my email and I also have a $70 gift card I was going to put towards it too… LMK. I’m in OC and down to Order em today if you are…

OC

10charski

1 Like

Anyone in the US needing a unity partner???

Send me a pm!!

2 Likes

Guys don’t rush. The upcoming sale will be $200 for TWO Unity’s.
/s

If we are being honest with the current price of vescs and quality, the unity seems to be worth every penny at $200.

Of course If you create a great product, you’re going to try and get as much money as you can for it. I can’t knock the hustle.

1 Like

Where is my Canadian Unity partner?? There has to be at least one of us out there :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

It will be busy week for me @venom121212 About refunding the old orders to get discounts. If the item is not arranged then we are able to do that as store credits only (excluding Raptor orders). But the penalty is person will loose it’s current position in the queue.

2 Likes