šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø USA (& šŸ‡ØšŸ‡¦ Too eh?) Group buy - Enertion Motor Mount (and other stuff) ***ORDERED***

I was also going to order that, but that is ridiculous pricing.

Would you be able to order me a set of Enertion trucks since youā€™ll be ordering the mounts anyway?

By the time we get our stuff it should be nice and cool outside. What do you think, mid sept?

Will it really take that long? We arenā€™t getting a larger discount based on numbers after we hit the free shipping markā€¦ so might as well end it soon.

If we end it by next week, when can we expect shipment from Enertion?

PS: Is there anyway to get wholesale discounts for this stuff if we ask Jason?

lol no if he has the stuff in stockā€¦the quickest Iā€™ve gotten them is like a week

I have been waiting since 6/20 for parts that are listed as ā€œin stockā€ on enertion website. Maybe because this order has so much publicity it will get processed a little faster than the slow boat from china way that I have been accustomed to from Eternalwaition

I will confirm availablilty with Enertion for the parts we need

1 Like

I think he is so busy that you need to confirm when he will be able to ship these pigs out

Yep no probs ā€¦ Well get that done with the pulleys and belts and stuff

1 Like

Will do

Iā€™ll keep you in the loop once we decide the date we want to close out the group buy and once we finalize and confirm items

belts are $8 on DIY siteā€¦

And ā€¦shipping?

$8 bucks turns into $18 real quick after shipping

I guess you are right, with free shipping from Ewaition you save a couple bucks doing it this way!

2 Likes

And u chuckleheads are in Vegasā€¦ So it a matter of meeting up

1 Like

I live in Boulder City near this bad ass bike path that snakes all the way down to lake mead and all the way up into hendertucky and beyond. I donā€™t think I could imagine a better esk8 locationā€¦

1 Like

Just sayinā€™

2 Likes

Itā€™s really shouldnā€™t take long once the order has been placedā€¦Iā€™ve never had an issue ā€¦like I said the last time I ordered mount, pulley beltsā€¦it came in abt a weekā€¦but it was stuff i know he had in stockā€¦but I will check and update all the peeps

Bigger discountā€¦maybe if we ordered a 100 mounts lol Iā€™m ok with the free shipping from Oz and the 10% off the entire order ā€¦ Itā€™s not huge but itā€™s def something

Iā€™ve started the other way on Hollywoodā€¦ Never went that far though

Oh for sure manā€¦

Not tried themā€¦

I just know the Enertion belts are awesome ā€¦

Did u want one pulley or twoā€¦because u wanted two mounts?