Using 12s batterys

Changing the end point down to 20% only seems to change speeds over half throttle. The other half end point goes the other direction so I can only turn that up to 120% but all that seems to change is how soon the throttle engages when you pull on the trigger.

Wow. Thatā€™s awesome!

1 Like

OK today I dared to maxed out 100% throttle and had my friend riding his motorcycle next to me. His speedo read 39 to 41mph on the top end. I couldnā€™t hold it for to long and it took two blocks to slow down to a stop. Omg I was shaking when I stopped lol. The motors and escā€™s were just warm not hot at all. Well Iā€™m not doing that again. That was to fast. I so need to get a new go pro camera.

1 Like

Haha nice!!! Make sure you have a good helmet and rash protection. (trust me) Then get the GoPro.

Oh man your right I havenā€™t given that a thought till you said it. Ya safety first. I should have had a helmet on and other crash protection. If I had wiped out I would not be on here right now.

LOL you got some cannons on that board.

It took some real brass balls to ride it at that speed and the smoothest road we could find. 12s is no joke.

I wonder how many watts Iā€™m pulling with these 190kv r spec motors on 12s.

Yikes. Good job holding on! So is everything set up the way you entered it into that calculator? Or what percent efficiency does it correspond to the way itā€™s set up now?

I dont think that Calculator is giving real world figures for my application. Cuz its giving weighted and unweighted numbers. If it was right then with me standing on the board (weighted) I would not have been able to go 40mph. The other thing is Iā€™m using two motors not just one as in that calculation. So I would say Iā€™m getting 100+ efficiency with the two motors. 14 tooth drive pully 36 tooth driven 97mm wheel.

My experience has always been 100% efficiency with the calculator. Weighted or not.

I just went over the calculation and with the two motors I must be getting 110% weighted efficiency 14 /36 gearing 97mm wheel dia. 190kv motors on 12s = 41 mph

Then you need to consider slight decline and windā€¦ speedo accuracy. Its an estimate. But a pretty close one

31mph had me shaking. I canā€™t imagine 40mph would have me anything less than terrified.

Like what I said when I finally stopped I I could not stop shaking.

Just for fun I put the two 6s lipoā€™s in parallel for a total of 40,000mah and its still really fast ! It really smoothed out the throttle input and is not so darn jurky now. I guess I can go 80 miles on one charge now :wink:

2 Likes

@Daniel92104 whoah! I would have wet myself!

I just finished putting up my solar powered charging station so now my e- board is powered by the sun. :smile:

1 Like

if you are serious i want to see pics.

Post some pics please!!!